Totally different bike with new rims

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Reaction score
Well I had my new rims installed with a braced and notched swing arm and progressive springs. It was about 40 degrees out today but I wasn't cold at all. I could have drove my bike for hours. I can't believe how different it rides. I have heard everyone say it but until you do it it's hard to believe. The only down fall is that I can't ride her everyday :bang head:

:clapping:
A big thanks to Sean Morley for getting me everything fast and helping me out over the phone. I needed fork seals and no dealer around me had them in stock. But who came to the rescue and got them to me in 1 day. You got it, Sean did.

What a great early Christmas present for me :eusa_dance:

Congrats! Don't forget to send me a pic when you get a chance!

WoW those are some nice wheels Mark, they look soooo sweet! I especially like them in black! Swing arm looks great too, you have awesome tastes!:punk:

Thanks everyone it's going to be a long winter :(
When I clean her up I'm gonna take some better pictures too. I'm going to chrome the scoops before spring and maybe powder coat a few things. I hope this monkey gets off me pretty soon lol

Your bike looks sweet Mark! I have a 120 on the front and it needs to be shimmed IMO, Mark is yours shimmed?

i doubt it as once i did my 130 shinko i could drop my shims.

I like the rear tire shot like the VBoost magazine page. 200 is just right to me. Looks like the 130 fills the front fender just fine. Someday, someday...

Latest posts

Back