Trike your Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
I met a guy yesterday who can transform just about any bike into a trike.

Does anyone know where I can see a triked Vmax. I'd really like to see one. There may come a day when I'm just too old to ride and it could mean the difference between riding a Vtrike or not riding at all !

Can you post a link or pics if you get a chance please, I'm rather curious to see one done. Thanks Rob

There is 2 of them at this trike link: http://www.trikeshop.co.uk/yamaha.htm

v-max1350.jpg

Spotted this one on the web a while back.

Attachments

• VMaxTrike.JPG
    VMaxTrike.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 48
Qhorse - it is not like I'd do it to my bike because I want to, but rather that because I'd have to due to my age or health. I would do it so I could at least ride it. I feel that would be better than selling it. Hopefully it will never come to that for many, many more years. It would take me allot to go through with it. I'd probably would let it sit for a year or two hoping I'd be able to be ok to ride it before I could say - what the hell, it's better than having it parked in the garage !

I did see some of the bike this guy had done, he does a top quality job. He makes them look as if it was done from the factory.

Thanks for posting guys.

The White trike with V-Gas and big tires that Eatatjoz posted is by far the nicest of any of these trikes. One of the two brothers that owns Ego Tripp custom billet wheels built it. Do a search for Ego Tripp, and you can see alot more pictures of it.

Roger:coolgleamA:

Spotted this one on the web a while back.

The White trike with V-Gas and big tires that Eatatjoz posted is by far the nicest of any of these trikes. One of the two brothers that owns Ego Tripp custom billet wheels built it. Do a search for Ego Tripp, and you can see alot more pictures of it.

Roger:coolgleamA:
That exhaust is interesting although the front headers look like they'd get smashed pretty easily.No scavenging either.

I never went to read the article, I may later when I get time - however I think the front end done looks too goofy. He went through allot of work to do that I would think. I've seen the new bike called the Spyder with the two wheel front end. I could have rode one at the show but when you test ride they are so restricting on you, it wasn't worth it. I think the back end done has allot better look to it.

http://spyder.brp.com/

The Spyder does look better than what that guy had done. IMHO
I sat on one and it feels more like a sled than a bike. The price tag is way too high even if I really liked one. The guy said it handles really well even at high speed but then again he was a salesman.....

Latest posts

Back