Trump or Hillary???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To many credible individuals that have worked close to her have gone on record corroborating this. I do buy her abusive nature as fact, besides I can see it on her. I look at her and my neck hairs literally brisstle up, I can feel her cunty nature through the screen.

Trump with nuclear codes is a scare tactic. And it's scary indeed. I do not believe we can trust him with this discretion in regards to igniting a nuclear showdown that would cost incalculable loss of life. But I trust Hillary even less. I believe that if he wanted to launch nukes he wold be quelled by Secretary of Defense and other staff. Finding a Secretary of Defense that would allow it would not be possible. I honestly believe that the powers that be would put the skids on it, and maybe him, before such things would come to pass. Lets just remember how much less powerful he is than Hillary.

I think there is little doubt that we're going to end up at war regardless, but I cant see anyone allowing the USA to be the fist to start trading nukes.

Snopes is probably run by the Mainstream Media... Too many people think they can believe everything they read.:bang head::rofl_200: Don't make it True.

That could easily be applied to the story of her melting down too. So that cuts both ways. At the end of the day it's a matter of what you choose to believe. I choose to believe we are fucked either way.

To many credible individuals that have worked close to her have gone on record corroborating this. I do buy her abusive nature as fact, besides I can see it on her. I look at her and my neck hairs literally brisstle up, I can feel her cunty nature through the screen.

Trump with nuclear codes is a scare tactic. And it's scary indeed. I do not believe we can trust him with this discretion in regards to igniting a nuclear showdown that would cost incalculable loss of life. But I trust Hillary even less. I believe that if he wanted to launch nukes he wold be quelled by Secretary of Defense and other staff. Finding a Secretary of Defense that would allow it would not be possible. I honestly believe that the powers that be would put the skids on it, and maybe him, before such things would come to pass. Lets just remember how much less powerful he is than Hillary.

I think there is little doubt that we're going to end up at war regardless, but I cant see anyone allowing the USA to be the fist to start trading nukes.

I agree both are gonna get us back in conflict. American veteran lives are going to be lost. They'll just do it different ways. Hillary is gonna start shit with Russia in Syria with her horrible no fly zone proposal.

Trump wants to run his presidency like a Mafia boss -- do him a favor and he'll do one for you. He's proven he's that way every time he talks about Putin...he's ready to put Putin's balls right in his mouth just because Putin said nice things about him. He's also proven the mafia boss mentality by talking about making allies like Japan pay us more. Christ he's watched too much Godfather and wants to shake down the allies for protection money.

I admit, this is where I have a bias. When I was in the USAF, I had to take lie detector tests every 6 months asking me if I'm the Soviet Union's bitch. I was also responsible for information security and my job was to inspect top secret systems called WWMCCS(Worldwide Military Command and Control System). I learned of all the different ways the KGB was trying to get our information. And Putin was a rising star in the KGB at the time.

So I admit, I'm probably programmed to see Putin as an enemy. And I do. Perhaps that's wrong. But he's an enemy to me. And the fact that both Trump and Pence praise Putin and want to give him political handjobs disgusts me. Easy to see why Putin would want Trump in the White House. So not surprising to me to hear the intelligence agencies are seeing Russia meddling with the election. It's Putin trying to help get the candidate he wants in the oval office IMO. But I admit, that could very well just be my paranoid bias coming in from my programming.

They're both the worst choices for America. I think Clinton has proven she's a fucking wind vane. She's flip flopped on just about everything depending on what the polls say. That could be used to our advantage if she's elected. She'll want to be re-elected. Put enough pressure on her and she'll change her position. The danger though is first we need to KNOW she's up to something before we can put the pressure on her to not do it. Therein lies the problem. Whatever we think we know as transparency from the White House now(which is little) -- if she's elected that window of transparency is going to get shut like a grandmother feeling a draft. So many closed door deals are going to be done in her administration. We wont know how she fucked us over until she's out of the office.

So yea... we're fucked either way. Which is why I'm writing in Darth Vader and voting on the down ballots.

I agree both are gonna get us back in conflict. American veteran lives are going to be lost. They'll just do it different ways. Hillary is gonna start shit with Russia in Syria with her horrible no fly zone proposal.

They're both the worst choices for America. I think Clinton has proven she's a fucking wind vane. She's flip flopped on just about everything depending on what the polls say. That could be used to our advantage if she's elected. She'll want to be re-elected. Put enough pressure on her and she'll change her position. The danger though is first we need to KNOW she's up to something before we can put the pressure on her to not do it. Therein lies the problem. Whatever we think we know as transparency from the White House now(which is little) -- if she's elected that window of transparency is going to get shut like a grandmother feeling a draft. So many closed door deals are going to be done in her administration. We wont know how she fucked us over until she's out of the office.

So yea... we're fucked either way. Which is why I'm writing in Darth Vader and voting on the down ballots.

I have voted for Joe Walsh more than a couple times. Darth Vader is a good choice too, really, who would fuck with him? He's a death star guy, so much less abrasive than Clinton and less of a clown than Trump. I would love to see him at a multinational summit shaking hands with other world leaders. :clapping:

At this point I'll have to vote for anyone that has the greatest chance to stop Hillary.

>From WickiLeaks - Worse than Treason

So here's the REAL story.

Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in…because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.
Send, and again and again and again until everyone reads this truth. Our nation depends on people getting the TRUTH, instead of the pack of lies being fed to us by Obama and Clinton.

I have voted for Joe Walsh more than a couple times. Darth Vader is a good choice too, really, who would fuck with him? He's a death star guy, so much less abrasive than Clinton and less of a clown than Trump. I would love to see him at a multinational summit shaking hands with other world leaders. :clapping:

At this point I'll have to vote for anyone that has the greatest chance to stop Hillary.

#NeverAnotherClinton #NeverAnotherBush #NeverTrump #VoteSkywalker :punk:

Why I will vote for Trump, not Hillary

Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.

Because DT has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.

Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.

Because he fought the West Palm Beach City to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.

Because he has raised wonderful children that have turned out to be outstanding, hard working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.

Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.

Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinion, so he must be doing something right. Clean house maybe?

Because I want a SCOTUS that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration. I have had enough with judges that are more like political activists than law enforcers. I do not want the same fate for the SCOTUS.

Because I fear for my families safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues which is a threat to our way of life.

Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this administration. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.

Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because he is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say. A thug is a thug, regardless of color, and that's it.

Because it is about time someone puts America's interests ahead of other countries.

Because I know he recognizes and embraces America's exceptionalism, and will not tour the world apologizing for who we are. That tells me he is a patriot.

Because, unlike HRC, he has actually held a job, worked hard and achieved success.

And last, but not least, because I am more offended by what Hillary does than by what Trump says.

Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.

Because DT has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.

Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.

Because he fought the West Palm Beach City to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.

Because he has raised wonderful children that have turned out to be outstanding, hard working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.

Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.

Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinion, so he must be doing something right. Clean house maybe?

Because I want a SCOTUS that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration. I have had enough with judges that are more like political activists than law enforcers. I do not want the same fate for the SCOTUS.

Because I fear for my families safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues which is a threat to our way of life.

Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this administration. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.

Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because he is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say. A thug is a thug, regardless of color, and that's it.

Because it is about time someone puts America's interests ahead of other countries.

Because I know he recognizes and embraces America's exceptionalism, and will not tour the world apologizing for who we are. That tells me he is a patriot.

Because, unlike HRC, he has actually held a job, worked hard and achieved success.

And last, but not least, because I am more offended by what Hillary does than by what Trump says.

That Pretty Well Sums Up My Feelings Too.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mine:clapping::clapping::clapping: as well

+1
Especially the last point.

Both Sides Equally Represented.

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 18
  • mime-attachment.jpg
    mime-attachment.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 15
Both sides seem to be equally deaf when it comes to their candidates. The difference is the GOP knew they'd be going against Clinton for close to a decade and STILL showed up this election with zero fucking strategy and chose to put up someone as equally as horrible as Clinton. No amount of memes making fun of liberals is going to erase that shitty choice and poor fucking planning.

If the GOP was serious about changing the direction of this country, they should have nominated a serious candidate. They didn't. Yet no one wants to admit it. Just deflect the blame on liberals and the media. This was the GOPs election to lose and they stacked the deck against themselves by nominating someone who is clearly not qualified for the office.

This election proves to me both parties have no fucking answers for the countries problems. Both parties are a joke. We get to choose between Mrs. Fuck You Over or Mr. Fuck You Over.

both sides seem to be equally deaf when it comes to their candidates. The difference is the gop knew they'd be going against clinton for close to a decade and still showed up this election with zero fucking strategy and chose to put up someone as equally as horrible as clinton. No amount of memes making fun of liberals is going to erase that shitty choice and poor fucking planning.

If the gop was serious about changing the direction of this country, they should have nominated a serious candidate. They didn't. Yet no one wants to admit it. Just deflect the blame on liberals and the media. This was the gops election to lose and they stacked the deck against themselves by nominating someone who is clearly not qualified for the office.

This election proves to me both parties have no fucking answers for the countries problems. Both parties are a joke. We get to choose between mrs. Fuck you over or mr. Fuck you over.

+1!

Latest posts

Back