Used NOS Bottle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Anybody have a used NOS bottle they want to sell ? Does NOT have to be functional as it will be used for " show only ". :biglaugh: I'm checking ebay, but nothing cheap there. Blue or silver, color doesn't matter as long as it will bolt up to a '96 VMAX. I want to be a poser this summer & steal some looks away from the big money bikes at the local bike shows. Thanx, Rich

bwhahaha! Classic Rich...

Why don't strap a big phat butane gas can to yer back seat and put a coupla NOS stickers on it? :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

There's a guy up here who does that. What he did was polish up a CO2 bottle from his paintball equipment.

He then put a setup from a remote, then ran the braided line un under his tank. It looked convincing, until a few of us that play (I used to own a paintball shop) saw it and instantly knew what it was. It was pretty funny, it suddenly went from an n2o system to an unfinished airshifer w/ a NOS sticker on it.

Just get the tank and polish it (pic1)
Remove the coil from the remote line (pic 2)
install and route a long braided air line (pic 3)

Voila! the look your going for. You can probably get it done for well under $50 off ebay. But prepare for the teasing when ppl find out it isn't real.

Attachments

• PMI-Pure-Energy-20oz-Tank.jpg
    PMI-Pure-Energy-20oz-Tank.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Paintball_Remote_Hose_With_Slide_Check.jpg
    Paintball_Remote_Hose_With_Slide_Check.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6
  • line.jpg
    line.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 5
I think walmart does sell the Co2 bottles for cheap. Get a sticker and you are in business. Then add a purge nos solenoid and they will really think you do have Nitrous.

Sean

Latest posts

Back