VMax bling!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good but I wonder why someone hasn't done a taillight up there that looks that good? I have seen some custom LED jobs for sale using the factory reflector, but they always come off half-assed looking.

Last edited:
I looks good but I wonder way someone hasn't done a taillight up there that looks that good? I have seen some custom LED jobs using the factory reflector, but they always come off half-assed looking.

My reflector is now the running/brake light. There is a picture of it in one of threads here, I'll see if I can find it.

It's a nice idea, but the cagers will get right up on you trying to read what it says JMO.

It's a nice idea, but the cagers will get right up on you trying to read what it says JMO.

That was my exact thought when a friend sent me that auction last week. I bet its a JCWhitney scrolling screen that he is adding in place of the reflector.

I think my LED looks great but it looks exactly like the reflector but with 20 or more LEDs in it.

Sean Morley

Here's a response to my email...
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]
Sorry I didn't get back to you Sooner. I get a lot of E-mails. All are Important to me and I do get to them all. Yes I make the Red Led Scrolling Message Assembly. The Replacement Plastic Plate is Painted Metallic Silver with a Clear Coat. The Red Led Scrolling Message has a Chrome Frame around it. I'm Sorry I'm not a Good Photographer it looks better in person. In answer to your Question, Yes it can be Painted Flat black or I can make the Entire assembly Flat black for the Newer Models if that is what you Prefer?. The entire Assembly is a Direct Bolt in Replacement for the stock reflector unit. All you need is to give me your message you want it to say? I will program it into it for you. you Follow the step by step installation instructions with some simple tools and that's it. Your Red Led Scrolling Message Assembly is Ready for all behind you to see. I Hope this answered your Questions? If not ask some more?.
Thanks for your Interest.
Greg

I'm looking at putting it in place and hooking it to my brake light and have it scroll STOP!
[/FONT]

Response number two. I asked if it could be connected to the brake light.

Chris Yes it can be by your choice, on only when the brake is activated. Your Message can say whatever you want me to program it to say. I am Glad many Vmax owners are interested and have voiced their opinion about drivers trying to tail you to read what it says. It is Bigger and Better than a Bumper sticker because you don't have to get that close to read it. It is much bigger than the small writing that is on many bumper stickers. To be honest the Red Led Scrolling Message not only gets attention from those behind you, Your Message makes them re evaluate the fact that a Bike is in front of them and that they should give you a more safer distance behind you. Hope this Helped? If not E-mail me some more.
Thanks for your Interest
Greg

Back