well guys its been fun, but its time for me to move on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a confession to make

i know this is gonna sound crazy but my dad hasnt let me ride it yet, it was raining when we picked it up and when we got home it was dark. ill let you guys know tomorrow what its like.

i know this is gonna sound crazy but my dad hasnt let me ride it yet, it was raining when we picked it up and when we got home it was dark. ill let you guys know tomorrow what its like.

Thats probably best. I saw a '10 get squirrelly by accident on a dry road during a demo ride.

Are you sure your dad didn't run out and ride it as soon as you went in the house? :ummm::biglaugh:

i took the bike to a friends house to show him, and his 4 yr old son was outside.. i started the bike up when he was next to it and he ran away with his arms straight up screaming lol! dang if only i had a video camera :(

i took the bike to a friends house to show him, and his 4 yr old son was outside.. i started the bike up when he was next to it and he ran away with his arms straight up screaming lol! dang if only i had a video camera :(

Glad to hear your enjoying your new ride.....

Gees! I thought it was one of those good byes like " it has been swell but the swelling is all gone, see ya!" Thought you were going to have a few people beating on you for getting a Honda Goldwing ! LOL
Gannon

i just ran it to town to get gas.. 3 guys walked out and one literally RAN to me because he thought i was gonna pull away. he was like man thats a nice bike! is that like a v65??? i was like ya kinda its a vmax by yamaha. his friends catch up to him and one was like is that thing faster than a hayabusa?? and the first guy was like hell ya itll smoke all those bikes!!

well the guy wanted to hear it run so i started it up and nodded my head and was like "peace!" when i started to pull out i stalled the engine and almost dropped it....

lol jk i threw that last part in for laughs

Back