Went to scared to death to wanting her own in under 3 months...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife's selling her 2000 VLX600 and would actually be thrilled if it happened to go to another female rider. Needs tires (badly), fork seals (badly), and has a small oil leak out of a head bolt (no big deal). Runs really well though and is in cosmetically good shape.

Was looking to get $2500 for it, but that's after putting some time into it over the winter to get it as a 'needs nothing' bike. Make an offer/PM me if interested and I'll scrounge up some detailed photos. It's the one in my sig. Includes throw-over saddle bags, and a fork bag. Is otherwise stock. Personally I'd be thrilled to just get it gone, but the lady needs to approve all offers lol.

:edit:
If not this one, do consider a VLX600 if your lady is short. It's pretty well perfect for starting riders, especially if they're on the short side. The only knock is the 4 speed transmission which is made tolerable by a sprocket swap to give it more highway range. I never bothered though because the wife never cared to do that many highway miles.

Thanks for the offer Zack. I think I'm going to have to take some more baby steps with her. She was all eager and gung-ho to get her own bike this weekend, but now that opportunities are there and real, she got all scared and panicked and she crawfished pretty hard on me last night haha. So I'm gonna put off getting her a bike for now.

Thanks again for the offer and advice though.

Latest posts

Back