What a bunch of jerks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt a bunch of dicks will take advantage of others hardship.

Nice sign on the store owner as well.

Just a word of caution that a lot of people post dumb shit online because it's online and they don't mean it seriously. Criminals are not rocket scientists by any means but you would hope they wouldn't publicly announce actual intent to steal before doing so.

A took a quick look at some of the quotes linked in the article and they appear to be dumb college kids for the most part.

Beware a repeat of Joe Lipari who was brought up on terrorism charges after quoting Fight Club on Facebook. http://www.tuaw.com/2011/06/28/first-rule-of-facebook-dont-quote-fight-club/

There have already been several cases of "flash mob looting" and many of them were organized on Twitter. In England it got so bad that for a while officials were contemplating temporarily locking Twitter down.
I have not quoted anything, merely posted a link to a published report.

I'm not denying that, and my support goes out to all those that may have to deal with looting or any other loss during this.

Just saying that because somebody says something on the internet it doesn't mean they actually intend to. I was talking about the twitter quotes in the report - nothing you quoted.

Mass Looters should be:
1. Shot on site. By the PD, Nat'l Guard, or Citizens protecting their life or property.
2. Displayed on the news and social networks.
3. Store owners, and anyone for that matter, should be allowed to arm themselves without permission from the Gov't.
I'll bet it's safer to loot in NY city and MA. than in Dallas, or anywhere in Texas. A state with basic protection rights and common sence. It's
sad that this has to happen.
Steve-o

Last edited:
Mass Looters should be:
1. Shot on site. By the PD, Nat'l Guard, or Citizens protecting their life or property.
2. Displayed on the news and social networks.
3. Store owners, and anyone for that matter, should be allowed to arm themselves without permission from the Gov't.
I'll bet it's safer to loot in NY city and MA. than in Dallas, or anywhere in Texas. A state with basic protection rights and common sence. It's
sad that this has to happen.
Steve-o
I thought only criminals had guns in New York:surprise:

People are soo goddamn dumb. I hope all those idiots go looting and get shot in the ass when they run.

The Occupants of this House are Weapons Experts, please come in.
We'd Love to show you our skills...:th_biggun::rofl_200:

I thought only criminals had guns in New York:surprise:
Yep, they pass the course with flying colors
rofl_200.gif

Perfect example of the need for the 2nd amendment...yippie ki yay muthahfu**er...:worthy:

So are these would-be burglars 14 year old girls or what? I thought those were the only people who actually used twitter.

So are these would-be burglars 14 year old girls or what? I thought those were the only people who actually used twitter.

one of those times i wish we had a 'like' button.

Back