Yay me!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbfrommn

Reaction score
Just bought a 85 V-Max after a summer of looking. It has K&N filters & what looks to be Corbin slip-on's. They were done by the previous owner so the recent owner didn't know. I've read here the combination might lower the HP looks like the first thing I need to do is research that. That and a new front tire. Then let the shameless spending on money for modifcations begin.

-Bob

:rocket bike:

Just bought a 85 V-Max after a summer of looking. It has K&N filters & what looks to be Corbin slip-on's. They were done by the previous owner so the recent owner didn't know. I've read here the combination might lower the HP looks like the first thing I need to do is research that. That and a new front tire. Then let the shameless spending on money for modifcations begin.

-Bob

:rocket bike:

The seat maker makes exhaust now...:whistlin:

I think you meant Cobra's... :thumbs up:

Congrats on the new ride!:clapping:

hehe I'm sucha newbe :ummm:

Yeah Cobra slipon's. Can you tell I was looking at seat information all morning?

:ttiwwp: pics of the bike please....lol
congrats....I know you'll enjoy (and spend ALOT of $$$$
Randy

I picked it up late Tuesday night so the light was crappy. The first order of business is a new front tire the existing one being completely bald. So it is currently residing in my buddy's garage on the jack with the front wheel off. I'll get something tonight to post after we put the new tire back on :). Here's a crappy one off my phone in a dark garage.

Attachments

• vmax.jpg
    vmax.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 23
So for those interested here's the new toy...

Attachments

• bob03.jpg
    bob03.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 9
  • bob02.jpg
    bob02.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 13
Back