Clear scoop inserts?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH they are bright! Probably brighter than the stock lights anyways.

I don't see a problem with that art work.

Todd

Do you think you could make up an line art image of the designs on the inserts, how they would look? This way, I want to make certain of everything being just how I want it before I place my order.

Same email addy as previously posted in this thread for when I do order?

11081262_941385239228515_963663930767638041_n.jpg

All three sets are shipping tomorrow !!!

Here is the logo ones.

Do you think you could make up an line art image of the designs on the inserts, how they would look? This way, I want to make certain of everything being just how I want it before I place my order.

Same email addy as previously posted in this thread for when I do order?

BD I have to be honest, I can't spare the time to make up line art work if you aren't interested in them. Honestly I am only make a few sets because I enjoy doing this stuff. Its not making me any money. Its just kinda relaxing to pop something out once in awhile. The line art will be exactly what you send me. So the image you sent it will be exactly that with no color, just the lines. It will be cleaned up as necessary to make it look nice if need be.

Normally we charge $75 to do art work like this. But again I am doing this as my stress reliever from work.

Back