• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1997 Vmax - $3000

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stmax97

Reaction score
I'm selling my 97 Vmax. I'm looking to sell it quickly and it needs a little work so i'm only asking $3000. The bike has 24,600 miles on it and i'm the second owner. It has a Mark's 4-2 exhaust and Moreley muscle seat as well as aftermarket handle bars and turn signals. The bike has not been ridden for the past two seasons. It starts and runs fine but will need the carbs cleaned out. Both tires have some dry rot and the front has a slow rim leak. The front fork seals also look to have a slight leak. The bike is in good condition overall. The battery was just replaced last year. Please PM if interested. I'm located in Holly, Michigan

Not sure it's cheap enough to sell "quickly" but you're in the best time of the year to sell as the weather warms up and people want to ride. I'd straighten that shifter out though as it's evidence that it's been over at least once.

Latest posts

Back