Another one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
punk0000.gif
By the way, Wal-Mart is selling guns & ammo at a record pace, I'm sure many Mom &Pop gun stores are too. Many people are not feeling very safe in their homes anymore.
I stocked up on 2 box's of 380ACP for my little pockit rocket from Wallmart just the other day/ I'm afraid they will put ammo in with background checks eventually:double angry bird:

punk0000.gif
By the way, Wal-Mart is selling guns & ammo at a record pace, I'm sure many Mom &Pop gun stores are too. Many people are not feeling very safe in their homes anymore. Others are expecting more gun control legislation & worse. The anti-gun agenda is counter productive to their own cause. Tonight the lame duck makes another hot air speech. I say this to the POTUS, we are already terrorized as a country, though you already say we won't be. Key words like assault rifle, to influence the uneducated, populace are expected. Normal is another key word he'll use. Saying the recent violence is becoming normal. What is normal is the urgency to report and comment on tragedy's in America and use them to further an agenda.
Steve
Here is a ATF.GOV .pdf download listing for 2014 of Firearm Commerce in the United States. Of particular note is number 7 on the listing of countries that import weapons into the U.S.; Canada, the Liberal bastion, is the # 2 importer of rifles into the U.S. and over one hundred thousand handguns!

Before things get out of hand (strictly my view point).....I think this is what the original poster of this thread wanted. Not to have an open and honest discussion.....but to cause problems and issues. They will post.....stir shit up.....and then leave. If they were here right now, they would be smiling at this disagreement.

Before things get out of hand (strictly my view point).....I think this is what the original poster of this thread wanted. Not to have an open and honest discussion.....but to cause problems and issues. They will post.....stir shit up.....and then leave. If they were here right now, they would be smiling at this disagreement.

I agree with Eric, this is very emotional stuff, we all have a stake in it.....lets not allow ourselves to be goaded in this way.

Exactly right.

Trauma get it right! Some smartasses provoking people (i don't know why, but that happens on every forums)! And nobody knows the real story behind this tragedy! BTW, that arab lady on photo looks exactly like a man, and her "husband" looks like an idiot:)
9 pages of shit. Don't feed those idiots who are starting this "discussion". Just stop it! p.s. and i am trying to fix my new lever, Trauma hi:).

Plus one. I do believe Dave accomplished what he set out to do, again. This is a touchy subject to many of us,which seems to inspire him in most of his post or threads he starts. Once again he starts a fight then goes out the back door. Popping in to throw gas on the fire now and then. When was the last time something Vmax related was commented on by him?
Steve

When was the last time something Vmax related was commented on by him?
Steve

Might just be an internet troll, plain and simple. If no one has ever met the guy he may not even own one of our beloved Vmaxes.

Here is a ATF.GOV .pdf download listing for 2014 of Firearm Commerce in the United States. Of particular note is number 7 on the listing of countries that import weapons into the U.S.; Canada, the Liberal bastion, is the # 2 importer of rifles into the U.S. and over one hundred thousand handguns![/Q

Interesting statistics. Thanks Brian.

Might just be an internet troll, plain and simple. If no one has ever met the guy he may not even own one of our beloved Vmaxes.

Well unfortunately I know of atleast 2 people on this forum that said that they met him in real life...and that he used to be a decent guy, and then his views just kinda pushed people away.

I believe that it was last week, I saw him post about coating the inside of your gas tank. I believe that there was also 1 more Vmax related post. In the 4 years that Ive been here, I only remember those 2 Vmax related posts...and thats it.

To me...if your a contributing member to this forum....post information to help others...etc, then if you want to....post to your hearts content about any subject that you wish in the burn out pit. That is a place that Buster allows us to blow of some steam (which I am very thankful for). Other forums arent so lucky.

If you strictly post things to get people riled up....your a troll...in my opinion.

I like having spirited debates, as long as people are willing to listen. If you post strictly to rile people up....get to stepping...in my opinion.

Ok....rant over.....you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

I know Dave did at some point own a Vmax.
I have no idea if he still does, but I do know he has not actually contributed with any regularity to the betterment on this forum or to Vmax owners in general since I joined this forum 5 years or so ago.
From what I have seen he has a major issue with the US and with most Vmax owners as well.
I honestly have no hard feelings for Dave but I also don't agree with his anti-US sentiments.
To be really honest he amuses me more than anything, because I am intelligent and mature enough to not let his unsubstantiated BS upset me.

As a relative newbie to this forum, active since this past August, and as someone who has read through a significant amount of this forums content in a short amount of time, I can state ( without reservation) that the consistent contributors to this site are a great bunch of folks.

Those who have an agenda different than what this site is dedicated to, quickly stand out to us all.

No harm done, we live in a free country with free speech.

The only real question then goes back to yourself: how do you react to claims that are jaded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't quite understand what you're getting at with the second sentence there Dave but totally agree with the first one....and have been voicing exactly that for a while.

It's good thatyou agree we have terrorists inside our borders (I'm referring to the USA). And of course their mission is to create terror. The best way to accomplish this is to seek out soft targets and massacre them in the most horrific way possible. It's a successful methodology proven many times over.

So let me ask you a simple question, two simple questions actually, nothing tricky just yes or no ones.....do you think Adam Lanza would have committed his horrible act if there were armed people in or near Sandy Hook Elem. Doesn't matter who, cops, teachers, armed guards, a handful of Dad's comparing weapons out in the parking lot....whoever.
Yes or No

In view of the recent terrorist attack in CA do you think this is a good time for the USA to convey to the world that we are attempting to 'soften' our populace further by enacting stronger gun legislation.
Yes of No
Danny, legit question. NO. Cops get shot all the time. The fact they have a gun doesn't help. Action trumps reaction every time. What I do think is if Adam couldn't get his hands on a gun then it wouldn't have happened. Now let me ask you a question. If you had a son who had obvious mental issues, needed meds, would you be taking him to a rifle range to teach him how to shoot and then leave your guns accessible? That too is a yes or no answer. Fair?

Thanks for the honest answer Dave....of course I couldn't disagree more and here's why. (Now we're only talking about the incident at Sandy Hook Elementary....keeping it nice and simple) Lanza was looking for the softest target available, that's why he selected defenseless little kids....he didn't target the local cop shop or nearest military installation....just innocent little kids. And what did he do when the first responders showed up? He pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head! No Dave....had there been a deterrent at Sandy Hook Lanza would have gone elsewhere.

As I mentioned in a previous thread the mental health system is in a shambles.

BTW you never addressed my second question..........:blink000:

Thanks for the honest answer Dave....of course I couldn't disagree more and here's why. (Now we're only talking about the incident at Sandy Hook Elementary....keeping it nice and simple) Lanza was looking for the softest target available, that's why he selected defenseless little kids....he didn't target the local cop shop or nearest military installation....just innocent little kids. And what did he do when the first responders showed up? He pulled out a pistol and shot himself in the head! No Dave....had there been a deterrent at Sandy Hook Lanza would have gone elsewhere.

As I mentioned in a previous thread the mental health system is in a shambles.

BTW you never addressed my second question..........:blink000:

I'm interested in the answer to the second question as well, but here's the issue I see and by no means am I trying to 'pile on' Dave, just hoping to add more to a hopefully productive discussion.

Instead of taking the murder is illegal, cocaine is illegal, etc. approach and saying those things happen and those items are illegal approach, I want to attempt one that I hope is more pointed towards this point of the discussion that's not as easy nore establishment based (in terms of using it as a 'gotcha' comeback etc.).

First and foremost, the rate of single parents and the status of a lot of parents' (single or together) mental status that dictates their parenting is degrading in my opinion. however we cannot obviously police parenting choices unless it puts the child's life in danger etc.

But more to my point, guns are regulated similar to prescription medicines. You have to have a background check (and FOID card in my state) in order to purchase a new firearm. You also have to have a doctor prescription to obtain prescription meds. There are laws against the illegal sale of firearms just as there are laws against the sale and redistribution of prescription meds. But both happen all the time unfortunately. But comparing the two I don't see how additional restrictions would help nor how it is possible without amending the Constitution (for the gun portion) and if you go down that path, you are dismantling the very foundation of this country because If you say one amendment can be changed, that opens the doors for all of the others. It could also be said that the prescription med issue is a larger issue by saying the amount of illnesses and deaths etc are worse than guns as gun deaths are just more sensationalized by the media but it's Monday and I don;t really want to get into a stat/fact dispute and have to dig them up and bog down the conversation with them so I would like to place their priorities as equal for comparison purposes.

And finally and additional point that is related to this massacre talk, the Aurora shooter drove past three other movie theaters that allowed firearms in order to go to the one that did not allow firearms. So overall, no, firearms will not stop the first death, but they can keep the first death from growing into 14 by stopping it at the 2nd or 3rd etc. and preserving as much life as possible to minimize the impact of the psychos when they rear their ugly head.

Latest posts

Back