Anybody else have to.......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
Shovel the F#)(%&% snow off the steps today:damn angry::bang head::damn angry::bang head::damn angry::bang head::damn angry:

no but am sitting here looking at my bike in a million pieces Grrrrr
at least I have plenty of time to shine!!!

No, it was cold but thankfully no snow! Redbone is out of the basement and into the garage for the last phase of reassembly. I am still feeling the bite of the MM and still ordering parts!:punk:

Shovel the F#)(%&% snow off the steps today:damn angry::bang head::damn angry::bang head::damn angry::bang head::damn angry:

No, not really snow, but damn close! Just heard from a buddy in Plattsburgh, possibly several inches there today!

Low 80's by Saturday tho....this'll just be a bad memory by then....kinda like my last marriage!! :rofl_200:

Nope but it's chilly here today... Only 62?F

It is STILL snowing here.......and will snow all night......:damn angry:

At least I don't have to worry about tornadoes like the folks in Mississippi....

no snow but in the 40's and windy, was hoping to get some golf in today, doesn't look good.

Yeah, not too far away! I was in the CN tower yesterday and I think I saw you driving around over there :p

Chris, you gotta be kidding....tell me you're kidding!!

That's perfect riding weather!! :punk:

Vmax is still in storage... :confused2:

Never comes out till May... Too busy with other stuff and sand and crap keep me off the roads.

Sunny and 60 deg out now, I'm finishing up my pillion seat. Be done in a few, just have to get some mounting bolts and cover, stape then put it on the tail section.

Bet yer ass, I'm going out for a ride this afternoon :punk:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
Kept hoping it was gonna warm up but the county emergency net just published freeze warnings for the area tonight....so I went down in the family room and started a nice blazing fire!

THAT'S where I'll be if anybody's looking for me.....downstairs with my ass backed up to the wood stove!! :eek:h yeah::nyah nyah::eek:h yeah:

Nope, no shoveling today. :rofl_200:I just finished up the yard work and need to put some aloe on the sunburn. I can't believe I got so much sun in 2 hours. It's only 82 today. I guess the lack of clouds really did me in.

Nope, no shoveling today. :rofl_200:I just finished up the yard work and need to put some aloe on the sunburn. I can't believe I got so much sun in 2 hours. It's only 82 today. I guess the lack of clouds really did me in.

Only 82....jeezus Kevin....you got a mean streak!! :rofl_200:

Back