Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone. Just recently bought my first max, and can't stay off it.
Bulky, feet don't rest easy, ass hurts,and I love the hell out of it!
Tank had two handfuls of rust in it, at 40 the front end would shake bad, carbs where out of sync, brakes bad... No problem, I enjoyed making it right.
Looking forward to conversing with everyone. No mods except slip ons.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405699976.422491.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405699995.533441.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405700016.101168.jpg

John

I'm Bill from central Ohio and I'm buying my first VMAX Friday. It's a gen 1 bike that has some work done to it.

I also own a 1981 KZ 1300 turbo my dad a bought brand new and turbo charged in 1981.

hi all! new owner of a blue 97 can't wait to start making it mine

Attachments

• 10557332_10201335222457341_1310998863036850428_n.jpg
    10557332_10201335222457341_1310998863036850428_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 18
Good job John, save some money doing it your self. welcome.

Hey richmond VA with a 1985 restoration vmax
100_2145_zpsebab414a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
100_2146_zps1c89b99b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

hi jagco here, I will coming your soon on my vmax I will be going to farmville va in few days.

Howdy all

New member here from Ireland. I've been trawling the site and I see a few familiar names from this side of the pond. I've owned my 92 for the last 14 yrs. Also got a GSXR1100 Slingshot, Zx12r and a monkey bike. Vmax has just been mobilised for this year - as my wife says you only got one ass :rofl_200:

nice bike welcome.

Hey Everybody!

I can't believe I have overlooked posting a link to my V-MAX adventure here. I'm sure someone here might get a kick out of it.

www.thefrankbook.com/MAMM/

I'm basically challenging the idea that you can't tour on a V-max. Started in Auburn, AL to Los Angeles, CA, then over on to Brooklyn, NY.

Bit of a ride, eh?

I need to drastically improve my forum involvement, but I'll work on it.

I'll be heading down the east cost back to Bama (in Jersey now). If anyone is interested in meeting up just send me a line.

Cheers!

Not entirely sure on either account.

I plan to be in Virginia/Maryland next weekend to visit a friend.

I'm not sure if I'll stick around that Monday/Tuesday to see DC, but then I'll cut down through the smokies to Tail of the Dragon. Not sure how I'll proceed from there.

Hi to everyone,

I m from Portugal but i'm living in Holland, city The Hague.
Just a quik explanation of how a Vmax1200 from 93 went to my hands.
Lets say i can t live without having a two wheel veicle. Before i found about the vmax i had a honda shadow 1100 ACE (1999), but lately i felt the need of more speed response from the throttle, so time to change.
For me riding a motorcycle, confortability is very important and i'm not a fan of using wind shield (like to feel the wind punch), so i tried a friend's CBR 900 and for a tall guy like me ( 1.90cm, arround 6 feet i guess ) i didn t find it that much confortable for me, so i would prefer a a straith ride posision, i allways liked naked looking bikes and i was looking for some speed extra. So after some research i found the Vmax and i loved the look of it and it has all my requirements and a nice sound. So first thing was sell my Honda and with same money get a Vmax and budget was only for one from 1993, it had 17000 miles, engine running good, had even problems to sleep thinking of it on the last week before i got it. Arround 3 months ago.

So that s it. I hope i can share here some important information about this passion that we share.

Hi All,

I having given up riding about 14 years ago (wife and family) I just got the VMAX I always wanted. Having started out with a Honda CT70 in the 1970's (my dad's biggest mistake was letting me start riding) and progressing to a CB350, then to a CB750F, then to my last bike, an Honda V65 Sabre, I now have a 1994 Yellow VMAX with 17K miles. I hope to learn quite a bit here and maybe even meet some of you. I live just north of Atlanta GA.

Attachments

• Mr Max.jpg
    Mr Max.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back