At the hospital.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FootNote

Reaction score
And no I didn't wreck my bike (again) :p

Hell has frozen over because I am now a dad. :eusa_dance: :clapping:

Annnnnd scared as all hell lol.

Thankfully I will be able to take some much needed vacation time and hopefully be able to work on my bike a bit while hanging out with my little girl.

Congratulations to you and your wife! I remember the day my little girl was born 36 years ago.They grow up so fast!
Mike

Congrats! I have one guy in my shop on baby leave right now and one guy I supervise about to have one any day. :)

See how fast things turned around for you...
now you have a little girl to enjoy and time to fix your max! congrats

congrats! enjoy all the time with her that you can,they grow up VERY fast!

i must say, you got me when i saw the title. congratu-freakin-lations!
and no, don't start putting open headers on the diapers. hehehehe

And no I didn't wreck my bike (again) :p

Hell has frozen over because I am now a dad. :eusa_dance: :clapping:

Annnnnd scared as all hell lol.

Thankfully I will be able to take some much needed vacation time and hopefully be able to work on my bike a bit while hanging out with my little girl.

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::punk::punk:

AWESOME!!!! You'll LOVE it. It'll take you away from other things, but you won't care. You'll just love being with her. The first three months are HELL! After that they're smiling and you can see the little person emerging. I'm coming up on my seventh month now.

Chris

Congratulations!

I'll never, ever forget just how fricken' small (and vulnerable to accidents) my car suddenly felt as I pulled away from the front of the hospital with my little girl strapped in that car seat for the first time. Nor how proud I was when first she sat on the back of my Venture Royale with a matching helmet and intercom system hooked up for some quality riding time.

Congratulations!

I'll never, ever forget just how fricken' small (and vulnerable to accidents) my car suddenly felt as I pulled away from the front of the hospital with my little girl strapped in that car seat for the first time. Nor how proud I was when first she sat on the back of my Venture Royale with a matching helmet and intercom system hooked up for some quality riding time.

ditto!

1569739.jpg

Congratulations. Your life as you knew it , will be forever changed for the better.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Congratulations, Footnote, You and your wife's life will be filled with joy and happiness as you watch her grow up. Remember, do not ride her on your bike until you get more proficient........

Latest posts

Back