Carb Cleaning for Free...sort of =)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked those boots up from Mike today. Mine are badly cracked as are the manifold to carb boots. Still more teardown on my '92 may find more to replace.:bang head: After all it is 18 years old this year it's about time to replace a few things.

I'd try warming them first but you can seal the boots onto the box with some silicon.

Chris

I had the same problem and did the same thing. Just ran some black silicone around the outside and made it look pretty. Cant even tell it is there.
Keep us updated
Cheers

Hey Guys
Long time no talk. Work has been absolutely INSANE.
It has slown down no so I am going to open this back up.
Same deal as before and if you buy a Muscle Kit from Sean I will install it as well.
Glad to see the forum is still active.
Cheers

Thanks for advice on getting the carbs off. I need to decide if I want to stay stockish or go with headers and/or maybe the muscle kit. I'll give you a call when I know!

RagingMain: I missed this thread until today. What you're doing here is way above and beyond. Just another reason this is the best VMax Forum around..... The Members Make it So....:biglaugh:

Not sure he gets on here much anymore, but Dannymax or Sean Morley could help you with your carbs. See their banners at the top of the page.

Danny can clean them and I even have cleanded sets on hand for exchange and quick turn around.

Latest posts

Back