cops harness?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
where is everyone getting their harness to swap to cops? there doesnt seem to be much info on that? i have a bad coil on my max so this mod is REAL high on my priority list and am looking to do it asap

Most of the time you can buy COPs on fleaBay and they come with their harness. That's the easiest, as the harness only needs slight modification to fit the Max. It's all detailed in my 'Installing COPs' multi pix thread found as a sticky here: http://www.vmaxforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Also Birdoprey used to have and sell pre-prepped harnesses - PM him he might still have some.

I think hes awol as ive pm'ed him a couple days ago and havent heard from him. ill just be patient i guess :)

Yea those look ok but are WAY too expensive. Usually they go for $10-20, maybe 30 with harness.

The resistor was a workaround to stop Dyna3000 boxes blowing. I don't think anyone who's running COPs with standard TCI unit has bothered with the resistor.

Back