Crazy, check it out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great find thats one guy who dont give to shits if you have frame braces.... soild motor mounts..stage 7 kit...mod swing arm or the booba fix..its all bullshit to him...only chance anyone has to hang with that guy is using seafoam in there gas...great vid..thanks for posting

Holy Crap:whistlin:
That guy needs to be a stunt man in the next James Bond movie!!!
Great video!! My neck hurts and my knees hurt from tryin to stay in my chair watching it lol

Its all fun and games until someone misses a turn and breaks an ankle:stickyman::whistlin:
Cheers:cheers:

img026.jpg

img027.jpg

great find thats one guy who dont give to shits if you have frame braces.... soild motor mounts..stage 7 kit...mod swing arm or the booba fix..its all bullshit to him...

He's a shining example of

"Never pick a fight with a motherfucker crazier than you.....you'll always lose"

My balls are like tic-tacs compared to what he must be sportin'...fuck that dude can ride....

He's a shining example of

"Never pick a fight with a motherfucker crazier than you.....you'll always lose"

My balls are like tic-tacs compared to what he must be sportin'...fuck that dude can ride....
see the guy on the sport bike almost lose it trying to keep up,,,,probably running 20 25 hp...sliding the read tire over to make some of those turns.....always wanted to wheelie like that :biglaugh:

Supermoto action!

I wonder if these guys would be able to pass Tom at the Gap on his V-max? :biglaugh:

Back