Does anyone recognize this fairing?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone recognize this fairing on my bike I just bought. I'm waiting on info from the seller but he is getting ready for school and I'm sure is very busy.

I plan to remove it and don't want to mess with it unless I can see the installation instructions. This bike has those cool little signal lights on front and back and you can't even see them unless they are turned on, I was surprised at how they stick out when blinking. The front ones go through the fairing.

Back to my fairing question, does any one recognize who the manufacturer is ??

fairing.jpg

Thanks

Ron

Sorry, posted the question before I could upload the picture to my server.... Damn you're quick !! it took me 30 seconds from post to upload picture.........lol

haha i was like NG there's a pic right there.

i don't remember what its called but i think it starts with a K or something and is japanese. i've seen pics of it somewhere...

I believe it is a Coerce. i would have to do some looking to find it. ill get back or someone else here might know off hand where to get it.

i was close. K or C or somehting hahah thanks sean. hey man do u have any other pics of it on ur bike. i always wondered how it looked from the drivers view. i considered it before i got my oem one. couldn't justify at least double the cost tho...

Thanks Sean,

As soon as I can get it off the bike it will be back up on Ebay........lol

Thanks Sean,

As soon as I can get it off the bike it will be back up on Ebay........lol

if ur going to sell it, shoot me a PM before u throw it on ebay for how much $$ you want for it and maybe a pic from the drivers view? i have a shift light, not sure if it'd fit...

I'm trying to find some intalltion instructions so I can see how it was installed so I can uninstall it. Like I said the bike also has those little signal lights and the front ones go through the windscreen.

Does anyone have an idea how to take this windscreen off?

Ron

Just from the pictures it looks like the turnsignal hold it on. I t should be easy enough, have to remove the headlight and unplug the turnsignals (make a note of which plugs go where otherwise you can pop your main fuse when you test the turnsignals on reconnected.) then unbolt them by turnining handlebars full lock to gain access to the bolts that hold on signals.
Hope this helps!

id' agree..

pop off the directionals and see where you are. probably a nut behind them to unscrew then turn the directional itself.

Thanks guys,

Yup that's all it was a nut holding the signals on and once they came off the windscreen came right off.

That makes it sound so simple but when you are 5'11 250 lbs and some little japanese guy put this bike together :bang head:

The job was getting my big hands in that little space.. it's done and I will post pictures of the windscreen on the bike and off for those who are interested.

Thanks
Ron

I have pictures of the windscreen to post on here as some of you requested before I list it on Ebay. I have a total of 9 pictures, what is the best way to post all of them on here? I didn't want to post all 9 before asking I'm not sure of the forum rules on pictures.

I thought maybe with that many there would be another place to post them.

thanks
Ron

I see your bike is lowered upfront by having had the tripple trees dropped over the fork tubes.

But, what are those things inside your scoops? Do they light up? Shoot laser beams? Flash?

I see your bike is lowered upfront by having had the tripple trees dropped over the fork tubes.

But, what are those things inside your scoops? Do they light up? Shoot laser beams? Flash?

I think they are turn signals.

aww man that's so disappointing. There I was dreaming about melting the cops car's rear end with my scoop-mounted laser beams..

Those will most likely end up on Ebay also.......lol

They are strong LED's that shine bright in the night so ( i guess ) others can see you better, The previous owner said they really light the road to the sides where your headlight doesn't.

I don't like them so they will also be coming off the bike, I don't ride in the night often at all..

Ok here comes my lack of knowledge.....lol what is "tripple trees " I just got this bike and it's been 7 years since my last VMAX so I'm not sure what "tripple trees " are, are they good? :clapping:
Ron

Latest posts

Back