Drag bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegetta58

Reaction score
Can you mount drag bars if you have the bug/wind shield? If you pull up the V4 garage you can see the bike in 2 pics with each one of my daughters at top of page if that helps? Its the low profile shield. Not sure if the controls will clear.:ummm: Thanks

Can you mount drag bars if you have the bug/wind shield? If you pull up the V4 garage you can see the bike in 2 pics with each one of my daughters at top of page if that helps? Its the low profile shield. Not sure if the controls will clear.:ummm: Thanks

It should fit.

I sent you a PM......:punk:

A good compromise might be the superbike bars from Morley.

The offer a lower profile than the stockers but not as much as a true drag bar. This should prevent any contact issues with your faux tank cover.

I will try to get a couple of pics of mine tonight.

Yeah, should fit. I had to reroute the clutch and brake lines but other than that no problems. I find the ride isn't as good as stock but they look a lot better. I'm putting a 1 or 2 inch riser on this summer to make long rides more bearable. After about 200 miles, my back is killing me. I've got the stock rear suspension so better shocks/springs might be a better ride.

Back