Funny Thing Today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grimmie

Reaction score
I PULLED INTO A 7-11 GAS STATION THIS MORNING TO GET GAS. I WAS APPROACHED MY A GUY WHO ASKED "THAT THING SOUNDS SO GOOD, IS THAT A HARLEY"? I SMILED AND SAID "YEAP".:bang head::rofl_200:

I PULLED INTO A 7-11 GAS STATION THIS MORNING TO GET GAS. I WAS APPROACHED MY A GUY WHO ASKED "THAT THING SOUNDS SO GOOD, IS THAT A HARLEY"? I SMILED AND SAID "YEAP".:bang head::rofl_200:
:ummm::confused2:

I get asked all the time if i Ride a Harley with out ever seeing my bike. Kind of annoying cuz i don't look like a dirtbag or a yuppiefuk going through a midlife crisis.

I understand the answer, as I get fed up of tellijng everyone - no it's not, I ride a REAL bike... etc.

After a while - you just think f**** it..... yes it is.... and leave them wallowing in their own ignorance.

Y'all must get it 10 times more often in the 'ole USA of America...lol :rofl_200:
The fecking things are everywhere out there! - but rest assured it's the same here - mostly ridden by office boys, and other yuppies and RUBs

Maybe Yamaha should put more emblems on it. Not like mine say's it on at least 7 parts. Tuning fork, Yami badge in front, vmax on the covers, Vmax on the clutch/brake cover etc... people just don't read anymore. I sometimes get annoyed, but let it go. I'm happy to dicuss "what it is" with anyone. And happier to let'm see the tail as I roll away. LOL

This can work to your advantage! Way back, I left a bar and the Max was parked with a whole bunch of SS bikes. A hot looking semi drunk chick came over and said "I'm glad you're riding a Harley and not some Jap crap". So I said "yes... it's a good thing.... hop on the back". :th_love031::th_love031::buttsexor:

Rule #1 - always carry a spare helmet! :biglaugh:

I have most of the factory emblems off of mine, only 2 places does it say YAMAHA is on the scoops and the under the headlight. I have aftermarket stuff with tuning forks and barends/ radiator grill that say VMAX. For me it seems most people know what it is, I assume the scoops speak for themselves.
I just tell the uninitiated that I have been riding motorcycles all my life and like peformance bikes. That usually shuts them up unless they want to carry on a decent conversation about riding.

LOL

Its very similar here. Local people use to say that im riding on Harley LOL

Anyone have AK47 to borrow?

My buddy commented on a facebook picture of mine with the engine missing on the bike. He said "that's what a Jap bike SHOULD look like!"
Funny how he talks up a big game, but no matter HOW big of an engine he sticks in the Harleys he builds, he still can't outrun the Max!

Back