Garrett when are we hooking up!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Reaction score
Are the guys planning on doing the quabbin run this year ??? I'd love to go up there as the leaves start changing. I'm in I believe there are a few more new members in our area. Like to get them to ride up with us. Steve O is missing in action. Doesn't answer his phone or call you back. So I guess he's out. I'm hoping mike and Rick see this and chime in with any info.
Rick I want to test one of your loaners for the ride if we end up doing one this year.

Come on guys it's perfect weather coming up. Lets try and pull one together. If you all want to come to south coast ill set up a ride and even feed you all. Just a thought. We need to get together before the white stuff starts falling :rofl_200:

Steve-o can' t always get to his phone. He doesn't always have it with him. I always call everyone back eventually. A lot is going on at the home front. I also speak for myself here.

Pencil me in cause you guttah ride thru Wistah on the way out to the Quabbin...while you're mapquesting , check into Sherburne ( sp? ) Falls as a little side trip past the res...:punk:

Actually we're talking about throwing this party earlier this year. A lot of you guys come in from afar and the short days and cooler temps usually deter some folks.

Plus it didn't happen last year cause of rain and then we're limited on rain dates afterwards.......

Right now i'm thinking......................9/22..............Rain date 10/6 maybe....:confused2:

Actually we're talking about throwing this party earlier this year. A lot of you guys come in from afar and the short days and cooler temps usually deter some folks.

Plus it didn't happen last year cause of rain and then we're limited on rain dates afterwards.......

Right now i'm thinking......................9/22..............Rain date 10/6 maybe....:confused2:

9/22 is looking good in my calendar. Yeah rain screwed us up last year. Keep us posted please

9/22 I'll be down the Keys diving...October would have better color...just saying...:confused2:

BTW...last time I heard from Garrett , him and the wife were expecting so maybe that's why he's not around...

yes gents i have been a bit busy!

We got to welcome Evelyn Marie Rose at 7:21am on 8/24, about 15minutes after we got to the hopsital!

rides will be scarce for a bit unfortunately, esp as its my daughters 2nd birthday at the end of september so we'll be planning that party.

Doesn't mean maybe an impromptu get together before/after rice o rama perhaps?

here she is:

IMG_24359026862189.jpeg

IMAG0309.jpg

yes gents i have been a bit busy!

We got to welcome Evelyn Marie Rose at 7:21am on 8/24, about 15minutes after we got to the hopsital!

rides will be scarce for a bit unfortunately, esp as its my daughters 2nd birthday at the end of september so we'll be planning that party.

Doesn't mean maybe an impromptu get together before/after rice o rama perhaps?

here she is:

IMG_24359026862189.jpeg

IMAG0309.jpg
Congrats buddy. Ill have to make a trip with the wife for a visit real soon.

What does that mean speak for yourself. Explain please.

"Steve O is missing in action. Doesn't answer his phone or call you back. So I guess he's out."

I'm not sure why you'd say I was out? I'm always up for a ride. Sorry if ya thought I was ignoring you. I wasn't. It's been busy here, but I'm done fixing a house disaster and up for a ride anytime. Or a visit. Or visa versa.

"Steve O is missing in action. Doesn't answer his phone or call you back. So I guess he's out."

I'm not sure why you'd say I was out? I'm always up for a ride. Sorry if ya thought I was ignoring you. I wasn't. It's been busy here, but I'm done fixing a house disaster and up for a ride anytime. Or a visit. Or visa versa.

I wasn't speaking for you I just couldn't get in touch with you. That's all I said. I didn't say you didn't want to go I just mentioned you were missing in action. I knew you wouldn't miss a ride to quabbin :punk:

After next week I will visit you. But not before Labor Day with all that cape traffic :bang head:

It's almost over and the best riding time is coming. Doesn't get any better cooler temps and colorful leaves :eusa_dance:

Congrats gam now you'll need a baby seat

I'd like to tag along around quabbin this year if thats ok
I've driven by a few times but never around i was going to go earlier this year but when I saw alot of you guys making plans I decided to wait.

Congrats gam now you'll need a baby seat

I'd like to tag along around quabbin this year if thats ok
I've driven by a few times but never around i was going to go earlier this year but when I saw alot of you guys making plans I decided to wait.

No problem. All are welcome. But just so you don't get your hopes up, the best view is along the south side which we will definatley do. All around the other three sides there are only a few spots to see water. The majority of it is lots of trees for scenery.........

Latest posts

Back