New from Missouri

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bars are easy..fix pegs gonna be a little harder ..not many rear set options
I read here about using Buell foot pegs which are about 1" lower, they are about $130.00., I guess that makes a difference.

Another option would be to install a set that are mounted backwards, more of a sport bike leg position. That would be around $300.00, the kit comes from Germany ( I was born and raised there, so I am fluent in German). Link is below, they have many options. Don't worry, the site is safe!

Link: Zweirad-Technik Ferdinand März - V-Max-Katalog

I'm not in need of lower pegs, that sounds like a mod you may find in the aftermarket. That or make a pair yourself. Beware of dragging pegs on cornering!

You might be able to cut up an OEM pair and re-weld them to give yourself a drop, I think I'd check for shifter and rear brake pedal alignments too, before cutting/welding. You maybe would be well-advised to buy a spare set, leaving the OEM set available so you could ride the bike while doing any cutting/welding.

I looked at the exactrep website and didn't see any Gen. 1 footpeg lowering kits, only forward controls and rearsets.

Handlebar risers: Aluminium Rise-up handlebar risers

1697221622327.png
$107

Last edited:
Back