Happy Birthday Thread... (post all wishes here!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:band::happybday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROV!!:happybday::band:

There'll be a 'home-grown' hot fudge sundae waitin for you next week!! :punk::clapping::punk:

Thanks guys, appreciate it:punk:. wish it wasnt snowing for the last two days and over 8 inch of snow on the ground, i dont have the studs installed on the max yet to take her out :rofl_200:.

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Garret, Shawn, Rusty, and Rovic! Sorry I hope ya'll had a great day!
Rovic, super specia,l awesome, delicious, best in class, would-eat-more-if-there-were-any-room-in-stomach-good... these are just a few of the ways I would describe what's in store for you when you get your very own...
Brownie Run Central "'home-grown hot fudge sundae!"
Mmmm Delicious! :worthy: I think I just gained 3 lbs thinking about them!

:band::happybday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROV!!:happybday::band:

There'll be a 'home-grown' hot fudge sundae waitin for you next week!! :punk::clapping::punk:

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Garret, Shawn, Rusty, and Rovic! Sorry I hope ya'll had a great day!
Rovic, super specia,l awesome, delicious, best in class, would-eat-more-if-there-were-any-room-in-stomach-good... these are just a few of the ways I would describe what's in store for you when you get your very own...
Brownie Run Central "'home-grown hot fudge sundae!"
Mmmm Delicious! :worthy: I think I just gained 3 lbs thinking about them!

i cant wait, think im gaining wait right now thinking of also haha well worth it by the sounds of it :punk:

Hey Happy Birthday a day late Mark lol!!!
and thanks for my carb sync and throttle cable adjustment back at Topeka.Max is still running like a top!!!

Back