Holy F**kin S**t!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man i never really expected you to do that, i love seeing/hearing half decent quality clips of exhaust, they sound good. I have my mind set on marks exhaust, a while back i seen a clip of a guy showing marks exhaust with the turndown pipes cut off and they sounded so badass i almost creamed my drawers. Does anyone know where i can find that link cuz i lost it and i cannot find it anywhere, maleko?
I'm not sure if this the video you were talking about(tips not cut off), but it really "does it" for me!:punk: Oh, and nice job vmaxinID, looks sweet. You have done a lot of the mods I want to do, lucky bass turd!
YouTube video/ Vmax - Mark's Pipe

sounds good.

I hope you moved that license plate under the fender, its covering up your new brake light.

BTW, how do you like the led light? is it bright enough during the day? I really want to get rid of that bulbous tail light, but there doesn't seem to be many quality choices out there.

Hell ya, I moved it to a vertical mount off the axle.

Truth be told I think it's a bit too dim in the day.

They have those thin red lights that attach in the OEM spot, they look pretty good with a plate relocation to the axle.

Looks and sounds good yo!

I ordered my reflector replacement LED's and will be working on a license plate mount off the axle with some stainless I have. Can't wait to get that big ole donkey dick tail light off the bike!

real nice ! Were did you get the pipes ? How much ? And what did you have to do to the carbs , if anything ?

I'm not sure if this the video you were talking about(tips not cut off), but it really "does it" for me!:punk: Oh, and nice job vmaxinID, looks sweet. You have done a lot of the mods I want to do, lucky bass turd!

Freakin love the sound of this bike ,..low and mean...very authoritative when you crack the throttle...but stealthy in the streets. :punk: :punk:

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, aw yeaaaahh!!!!!

Solid motor mounts- check!
Led rear reflector conversion- check!
Oil and filter change- check!
"crimp" fix, proper grounding- check!
New odyssey battery- check!
New "to me" carbs and jetting- check!
Progressive 412 rears, stock height- check!
Progressive front springs, new seals, and emulators, 20wt f. Oil- check!
Galfer ss braided front, rear, clutch- check!
Ss throttle cables- check!
Galfer pads "black" rear, "green" fronts- check!
Lowered seat- check!
Bad ass grips- check!

hmf 2d9s full system, 12" polished cans- oh my god, you have to be kidding me these are the baddest things i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ride to work today- priceless!

excellent stuff
everything i would like to do except the lowered seat

thanks for taking the time to post the pics and video guys
it gave me a chub listening to those different pipes

shad what set of handlebars and grips do you have on there?

I have my exhaust installed now and this video is a fairly good comparison to what my Mark's SS exhaust w/ 12" aluminum cans with 2 1/4" outlets, no turndown. It is sweet sounding and best of all it drowns out my brothers FZ1's 4 into 1 Holeshot system!:punk:I t runs clean through all of the RPM range with stock carbs/ jetting/ K&N filter. I'll will be installing a Morley Carb kit and COP's that I am buying from Birdofprey at the end of the month. It should be a real kick in the pants then! I'll try to get a sound clip once I get it finished up with mods for the year. It's riding season almost here, although 2 hours west of us they are getting snow....YUCK!:bang head:

Latest posts

Back