Kangamangus HW NH

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Me & the wife took a nice ride today had a great time. Here are some pics
SAM_0962.jpg

SAM_0965.jpg

SAM_0969.jpg

SAM_0978.jpg

SAM_0984.jpg

SAM_0982.jpg

SAM_0972.jpg

SAM_0975.jpg

SAM_0967.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_0983.jpg
    SAM_0983.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 21
Hard to beat the Kangamangus, and most of N.H., for a fall ride. Just a short hop from my town in New Brunswick.
On my last trip down , my Buds and I were looking forward to again seeing the "Old Man in the Mountain" formation.....only to find out it had collapsed several years previous. I think I actually cried! This had been a favorite stop for my family, when I was a youngster. Camping/shopping trips to Maine, N.H., and Vermont were and still remain popular with Maritimers.
Great photos!

Love that ride , great pics...:worthy:

Disclaimer...spelling nazi in me just cant help it...

K A N C A M A G U S ...:confused2:

:biglaugh:

NH looks just about prime for foilage. So are The Berkshires. Seems early this year. Maybe cause of the drought? Great pics. Sorry I missed it..........

Yes that area is just about peak . I would love to do the Quabin ride but my tires are skins and the KANCAMANGUS lol isn't to far of a ride for us. I am hoping they last until the snow flies can't afford em until winter . My salesman at my local Yamaha dealer says he wouldn't go over 50 mph on them lol. So we just take it easy & enjoy the ride.

Yes that area is just about peak . I would love to do the Quabin ride but my tires are skins and the KANCAMANGUS lol isn't to far of a ride for us. I am hoping they last until the snow flies can't afford em until winter . My salesman at my local Yamaha dealer says he wouldn't go over 50 mph on them lol. So we just take it easy & enjoy the ride.

I hear ya.....realisticly there's only 4-6 weeks left inthe season for us....then onto winter maintenance.......

Back