LED light kits

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieRobinson

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I really enjoy riding at night but I keep having the same problem.. cagers not seeing me.

I see lots of dudes around town riding with lit up bikes, LEDs i'm sure, and i really want to light my max up too.

Any reviews/feedback on LED light kits? Any recommendations? Advice?

Thank you!

Hey, guys. I really enjoy riding at night but I keep having the same problem.. cagers not seeing me.

Yeah... unfortunately, it has been my experience that you could be driving a dayglow orange firetruck with lights and sirens blaring, and fifty nekkid women jumping all over it, and the cagers will STILL not see you.

Maybe the lights might help make you more visible, but in my own personal opinion, it is better to rely on that grey goo somewhere between your eyeballs and ears. Watch for those idiots who seem as blind as Ray Charles, (only with less talent) and be prepared to avoid them.

Yeah... unfortunately, it has been my experience that you could be driving a dayglow orange firetruck with lights and sirens blaring, and fifty nekkid women jumping all over it, and the cagers will STILL not see you.

Possibly one of the best descriptions I've ever seen on here!! Lmao

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Maybe the lights might help make you more visible, but in my own personal opinion, it is better to rely on that grey goo somewhere between your eyeballs and ears. Watch for those idiots who seem as blind as Ray Charles, (only with less talent) and be prepared to avoid them.
+1 That is a good description. The problem is some of them just flat don't care. There are a lot of cagers that don't like bikes & don't believe they should be on the road & they would just a soon run you over.

+1 That is a good description. The problem is some of them just flat don't care. There are a lot of cagers that don't like bikes & don't believe they should be on the road & they would just a soon run you over.

+1..... Drive VERY defensively

My personal philosophy is in 2 parts:

1) I am invisible to most cars

2) But those than can actually see me want to kill me.

I learned how to ride on the evil streets of Manhattan in NYC, so I'm always remembering those 2 rules

Thank the good Lord that this helped me up to now!

Ride safe ALL OF YOU!

Elimax

Custom dynamics is where i just ordered mine a lil expensive but quality stuff i went with purple and white and went with a remote to control them. I had a cheap set on my bike for a few years and they are starting to fade and burn out.

Back