Merry and Happy Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum

Reaction score
Yup, it's Christmas Eve Day and Old Max is coming out of the garage. Supposed to be near 50 today. Sun and dry roads. That covers my Christmas list. Hope many others of you can enjoy some time on two wheels as well.

I'm new here--just got my Max in October--LATE October. But this forum and you guys (sorry if we have women members--haven't seen any posts from that gender yet) are the best. I used to visit a V-Star forum, but not since I got the Max. The Star only gets out on occasion now--just enough to keep the cobwebs out of the carbs until I sell it to my brother next spring. Anyway, looking forward to many more years of this forum and those of you who frequent it.

Have the best of holidays, and ride safe.

Chris.

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well Chris! Hope you have a good one. Glad to hear you may get to take a spin on your Max. Take caution on the roads in case they are still a little slippery, sandy. I just went and checked the thermometer, we just broke 32 deg far. here in Northern Ontario. I can't remember that happening before on Christmas Eve. Probably won't get to take anything out though. Oh well...

Take care and talk to you soon,
G Man
Gary

Here in Barrie Ontario, it's windy, and around 5 degrees. I would love to take it out at least around the block or two. The only problem is it's half ripped apart. I guess I'll have to wait till spring....damm it !

Merry Christmas to all, have a safe and happy holiday.

P.S. I'll work on a few logos during the Christmas break

Hey, 82ndCowboy "Lets go Buffalo" Will Romo choke ?

Buffalo 24 Tenn 11
Dallas 14 Phily 21

Seasons greetings from Cincinnati also to all. Sunny and the temp in the 40's. Time to roll out the brute and let it exercises a bit. Biking on Christmas eve, I love it.

Christmas eve was yesterday mate.:eusa_dance: lol anyway hate this time of year myself. Drunken idiots, quota chasing cops and morons stooping in the middle of the road to look at christmas lights. Sometimes they park and get out of thier car aswell. Jerks.

Anyway, hope y;all have a good christmas tomorrow. I'm gonna try and figure out what I can do to the Max to use my new tool set.

Today was excellent. Wife and I jumped on the bikes for a ride yesterday and today. It almost hit 60f today and was great for a few hours. Started getting cold quick though.

Hope all of you have a safe and merry Christmas.

Robbarrie said:
Here in Barrie Ontario, it's windy, and around 5 degrees. I would love to take it out at least around the block or two. The only problem is it's half ripped apart. I guess I'll have to wait till spring....damm it !

Merry Christmas to all, have a safe and happy holiday.

P.S. I'll work on a few logos during the Christmas break

Hey, 82ndCowboy "Lets go Buffalo" Will Romo choke ?

Buffalo 24 Tenn 11
Dallas 14 Phily 21

Ummm... well... Okay! But, 82ndCowboy has nothing to do with The Dallas Cowboys.
82nd comes from my 4 years of service in the 82nd Airborn Division from 88 - 92. And Cowboy is just a nickname that has stuck with me over the years because I live a country lifestyle and I'm always wearing a cowboy hat, even when I'm not hanging with country people. Plus I always wanted to be a cowboy when I grew up, like John Wayne. LOL!
I hope to one day find a way to wear or carry my cowboy hat while riding my VMax, but until then I just wear a baseball hat.

Merry Christmas to all from sunny Dubai.

It is 20 deg C here and took the time to put a longish ride in and did around 250 kms.

Was fun and while your bikes are holed in for winter, I will be packing mine in for at least 3 months in the height of summer while you gents will be burning rubber.

Have a great holiday season all and best in 07.

Ta. eymard

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals. :)

Sunny and 40s here today in Dallas. Took the bike for a quick ride, but the old summer gloves don't hang very well in those temps. Back home to watch America's team stomp on the Eagles this afternoon....

Merry Christmas here from deep within the corn in central illinois. 35 degrees and raining here, so i dont get to try on my new helmet. Have fun

Latest posts

Back