Messed Up...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right KJ, that is just messed up - $7 & a case a beer is worth somebody's life - that's just fucked.

Mike

There's some unbelievably vicious people out there with no regard whatsoever for another persons life!!
Suicide watch....perfect IMO....watch him commit suicide....save the AK taxpayers a shitload of $'s!! :punk:

You have the death penalty up there? cuz they deserve it.

I don't know whats crazier. The fact that some guy got killed for $7, or that there are homeless people in Alaska. WTF do you do in the winter? Homeless people die due to exposure here in Omaha all the time, where its not 15 below zero every day in January

They are poor unfortunate folks in need of help and they lacked the opportunity to get good paying jobs. They are not bad people. The government will help straighten these types out, all they need is YOUR MONEY.
Now everyone buck up and do your fare share to pay the tab for the fix that will take care of all of this stuff. I believe in hope. I believe in our future.

:Whistle:

How can a 18 year old man be homeless? It boggles my mind. He'd rather spend his life on the streets, of Alaska no less, than find a job? I'm a little bias, but the military is gladly taking people. Heck, I've served with guys who have had criminal records. But then again, the kind of person who would do this type of thing isn't really the kind of person with a lot of sense or a working moral compass.

I'm not trying to downplay the loss of life, just trying to wrap my head around the reasons behind it. But I'm pretty sure I'll never understand. Sad.

Looks like these two beat another man, the same night, after mooching a cigarette off of him. Time to cull these clowns from the herd.
http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime/story/870478.html

What's this murder 2 charge? They beat him, took his beer and drank it, then went back and killed the guy....sounds like murder 1 to me!!

Don't spend a lot of time trying to figure this thing out....it's simple, take them in the tiled room with the floor drain, put a bullet in the back of their heads and call it a fuckin' day!

If some of these viscious little shitheads were aware that room was 'looming large' I bet a lot of this shit wouldn't be happening.

If it still did, well WTF, we're just out a couple boxes of .45 wadcutters!

What's this murder 2 charge? They beat him, took his beer and drank it, then went back and killed the guy....sounds like murder 1 to me!!

Don't spend a lot of time trying to figure this thing out....it's simple, take them in the tiled room with the floor drain, put a bullet in the back of their heads and call it a fuckin' day!

If some of these viscious little shitheads were aware that room was 'looming large' I bet a lot of this shit wouldn't be happening.

If it still did, well WTF, we're just out a couple boxes of .45 wadcutters!

Murder 2 is often applied when there is a beating death. It's cause when hands and feet are used as weapons it can me defended that "I just wanted to beat him not kill him" when knives, guns and other weapons are used its a tougher call to plead you didn't intentionally try to kill.

Lawmakers are wonderful aint they?

How can a 18 year old man be homeless? It boggles my mind. He'd rather spend his life on the streets, of Alaska no less, than find a job? I'm a little bias, but the military is gladly taking people. Heck, I've served with guys who have had criminal records. But then again, the kind of person who would do this type of thing isn't really the kind of person with a lot of sense or a working moral compass.

I'm not trying to downplay the loss of life, just trying to wrap my head around the reasons behind it. But I'm pretty sure I'll never understand. Sad.

I don't know the guys living condition but often up here homeless dosn't exactly mean destitute. There are several lower income folks who take advantage of the 24hrs of daylight and moderately nive weather and choose to camp and save up thier money for winter.

I have met a few who do this, live in tents, cars, vans etc. then come winter go into low income housing. Then there are the ones who just don't want to work and just live off others. See that alot up here too, in the summer they come in from various villages hang out and drink, eat at the mission, and when fall arrives go back to thier familys and friends in the villages.

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again. Carry a gun even if it's your only possession. Know how and when to use it. I'd rather explain myself to the judge than to St. Peter.

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again. Carry a gun even if it's your only possession. Know how and when to use it. I'd rather explain myself to the judge than to St. Peter.

+1, guns are getting stolen right and left up here. I always have one with me.

Most recently several were taken from a home while the occupants were out, and some dumbass left his truck unlocked at the theater and someone stole his .44 from it.

+1, guns are getting stolen right and left up here. I always have one with me.

Most recently several were taken from a home while the occupants were out, and some dumbass left his truck unlocked at the theater and someone stole his .44 from it.

That would be the end of your CC permit here in NY....does it work the same up there?

That would be the end of your CC permit here in NY....does it work the same up there?

A few years back they done away with the CC law and adopted the same law that Vermont has. Basically you don't need anything to carry. Just if you get pulled over you have to anounce that you have a roscoe on ya, and you can't carry in fed/state buildings or bars

Back