Myspace...?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6spdbbody

Reaction score
I was doing a lil' searching on myspace, going through a lot of videos, and ran across quite a few vmax videos, searched a lil' more and noticed a LOT of vmax owners r members of myspace also. I was just curious how many members on here are also on myspace. my page is under 6spdbbody if u wanna take a look, i've got a quick lil' video from my trip to the track last week and thats about it. as far as anything about my bike. But if u wanna send a friend request go ahead, just let me know u found me off the forum or something.

I was doing a lil' searching on myspace, going through a lot of videos, and ran across quite a few vmax videos, searched a lil' more and noticed a LOT of vmax owners r members of myspace also. I was just curious how many members on here are also on myspace. my page is under 6spdbbody if u wanna take a look, i've got a quick lil' video from my trip to the track last week and thats about it. as far as anything about my bike. But if u wanna send a friend request go ahead, just let me know u found me off the forum or something.

THIS is me...

My name is Christopher Smith...:whistlin: I am set for private so you need that info...

k well all of ya'll just got a friend request from me, so if u get a friend request from Opie, thats me

I don't get on myspace that much... It's more of a winter thing for me...

Cheers all!

yea. i'm on there with same name (or you can search for my regular name). I do have a few pics and vids posted too.

Sean Morley

I'll just start calling you Tater Salad if that's okay? :biglaugh:

Saw Ron live 2 years ago on his Drunk In Public Tour. Sold 5,000+ seats at Rupp Arena in minutes, and at the time was the largest crowd he had singled in front of. He did the "Chewed/Ate Your Mother Out" routine to close the show and had 5000+ people crying with laughter at the same time!

:cheers:

Neil

I'll just start calling you Tater Salad if that's okay? :biglaugh:

Saw Ron live 2 years ago on his Drunk In Public Tour. Sold 5,000+ seats at Rupp Arena in minutes, and at the time was the largest crowd he had singled in front of. He did the "Chewed/Ate Your Mother Out" routine to close the show and had 5000+ people crying with laughter at the same time!

:cheers:

Neil
That would be a blast going to see Ron White. I havent heard one of his jokes that didnt make me laugh my ass off. Hell I even named my dog tater.

I added all of you on myspace, so if you get a friend request from "Rollins" its me.

Latest posts

Back