New Texas Vmax owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the motorcycle show last weekend with my son. Sat on a 2015 Vmax and was amazed at how well it fit me. I had seen one priced aggressively on CL. I called, yes it's still for sale, 0 miles 2014 Matt Gray. Wed. I rode it home. I have been riding sport touring bikes for a while and had always wanted a second gen Vmax. What a fantastic machine.
View attachment 47473

View attachment 47474

View attachment 47475

Can I ask what you paid for your vmax before TT@L

Under $14,000. Purchased at Burleson Powersports in Burleson TX. It is a 2 hour drive/ride from my house, but it was worth it.

Wow, that IS pretty aggressive. Did you buy the last one or were there others for that price?

'99 VFR800, '08 1125R, '06 1050, '03 Vmax, '03 DRZ400

There were others. Owner (of dealership) said he purchased it from Yamaha at a special one time discounted price and passed the savings on to the buyer. I watched it for more than a month should I.... shouldn't I.... my wife said if I didn't buy it, at that price, I would regret it later. I took my son to the International motorcycle show, sat on a 2015, stood up and called the dealer. I rode it home 4 days later. :biglaugh:

Back