New To Forum And New Max Owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Django

Reaction score
Been lurking here for sometime. Great forum with lots of info on the Vmax.
I finally picked up a clean 2002 a few weeks back.
Here are a few photos.
Click Here For Slide Show

p940812487-5.jpg

p700914200-5.jpg

p1073031693-5.jpg

p931506306-6.jpg

p890251362-5.jpg

p728213914-5.jpg

p1035649690-5.jpg

p666749280-5.jpg

Welcome to the site. One of the nicest bikes I've seen.Sometimes the stock look goes a long way. Love the clock placement. Very nice!!!

Welcome my fellow Michigan Vmaxer! Nice clean Vmax, way to represent... VMOA rally in three rivers MI July 8, 9, 10 hope to see you there. If you need more info just PM me.

Man, that bike's so clean you could eat off it... Absolutely Beautiful...
Welcome to Your VMax Forum...:clapping:

that paint job looks very firmiliar, did you buy it from someone that was a forum member? Very clean bike, congrats

Welcome to the forum. Man, that bike is clean....makes me want to get to work on mine. Cool clock :eusa_dance:

Very nice, definitely one of the nicest stock looking Vmaxes I've ever seen. Just make sure you stay on top of keeping it clean. I almost put one of those clocks on my bike and after seeing yours.. Wait I hear that damn mod monkey knocking again. I think I may look into buying another stock Vmax to be my everyday rider. Welcome, this is the best place for info and good people on the Internet. Ed

Motor City beauty !!!

Big WOW. The chrome really makes it stand out.
Nice job. Guaranteed to keep that big silly smile on your face. Enjoy.

Ken.

Latest posts

Back