OK..I give up!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnclePhilthy

Reaction score
What's 'doing a/the 'shotgun' mean???

Please explain, or point me to a thread that does... Thanks again...sorry if seem so damn ignorant!

Philthy

Thanks for the link... well written and detailed...I could handle that procedure..if necessary.

I'll do my best to not ask more questions before I've done all the search routes...please bear with.. as stated in my intro, I'm a FOG, and off my meds lately... armed, and very dangerous when overly stressed.

Even though my ride seems like it could do better, it was still a great day. Three generations of us together...my two sons on their HDs, and my recently home from The Sandbox grandson on his 'zuki... for me, it doesn't get much better than that.

Take care... Philthy

Thanks for the link... well written and detailed...I could handle that procedure..if necessary.

I'll do my best to not ask more questions before I've done all the search routes...please bear with.. as stated in my intro, I'm a FOG, and off my meds lately... armed, and very dangerous when overly stressed.

Even though my ride seems like it could do better, it was still a great day. Three generations of us together...my two sons on their HDs, and my recently home from The Sandbox grandson on his 'zuki... for me, it doesn't get much better than that.

Take care... Philthy

Sweet! Just stay away from the churches and shopping malls...:whistlin:

Too soon?:hmmm:

What's 'doing a/the 'shotgun' mean???

Please explain, or point me to a thread that does... Thanks again...sorry if seem so damn ignorant!

Philthy

I always thought it was when ya poked a hole in the beer can & then opened the top and chugged it. :eusa_dance:
:icon_jook:

"I always thought it was when ya poked a hole in the beer can & then opened the top and chugged it."

Close....but not quite...It was more like loading a big ol' chunk o' Tai stick in the chamber of a short barreled 12ga, and then you'd fire it up and..... damn, I can't seem to remember the rest.......

L8R!...

Philthy

Latest posts

Back