ok who knows where

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutyhole

Reaction score
I can find 43mm fork tube turn signal braces I put a new headlight on the V today and I don't want to drill into just cant do it :bang head::bang head: I want to use the turn signals that came on the bike just want to attach to them to the forks :confused2::confused2:

I have some chrome 43mm brackets that I bought to put a larger headlight on the Max. Never used and are new. Don't know if they will work for you but will take some pics if interested. Will sell for $25 + shipping.

I have some Memphis Shades signal relocator brackets that fit the fork tubes, PM me if you're interested and I'll get you a pic.

I have some chrome 43mm brackets that I bought to put a larger headlight on the Max. Never used and are new. Don't know if they will work for you but will take some pics if interested. Will sell for $25 + shipping.
yes can u take some pics so I can see what it looks like ?

yes can u take some pics so I can see what it looks like ?

Attached some pics. Have more. They are adjustable from 35 to 43mm. Will sell for $25 with free shipping in US.

Attachments

• All - 2 - R.jpg
    All - 2 - R.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 11
  • All - 4 - R.jpg
    All - 4 - R.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Bracket Measure - 2 - R.jpg
    Bracket Measure - 2 - R.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 10
  • Bracket Measure - 3 - R.jpg
    Bracket Measure - 3 - R.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Bracket Open - 2 - R.jpg
    Bracket Open - 2 - R.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 8
i have some of the simple ones on my 41mm hawk forks. they work nice for what they were.

Back