PAJ2 Question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veebooster

Reaction score
When one increases the size of paj2 air flow increases. One would assume this leans the mixture out. However....since these are CV carbs does it also increase fuel due to higher velocities? Guess I really don't understand the circuit!
Anyone know? :confused2:
Dale #2592

When one increases the size of paj2 air flow increases. One would assume this leans the mixture out. However....since these are CV carbs does it also increase fuel due to higher velocities? Guess I really don't understand the circuit!
Anyone know? :confused2:
Dale #2592

I don't know for sure but I had a low speed, no load roughness in 1st & 2nd, (prolly due to the Marving slip-ons). I changed the OEM 170's to 177.5's, the roughness was gone and I gained a lot of low end response.

I'm assuming the roughness was due to a low end rich condition, if that is true then the 177.5's would lean it out. But I'm not sure either.

That would be my assumption as well.......but I really don't know :ummm:

I'm looking at it like putting slip ons to your exhaust and going rich....higher velocity dragging out more fuel.

Anyone else?

Dale #2592

Back