Should have stayed in bed..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Took the day off to get the rear wheel off the Road star for a new tire. Go out to the garage to find the FRONT tire flat, with a teeny tiny finishing nail stuck in the tread. Pull the front wheel to get a new tube put in. While that was being done, I diagnosed the problem with the Max suddenly not charging - probably a bad regulator.. Anyway, I get the front wheel back and can NOT remove the slider pins on the right caliper. Eventually I got one out, but the other ones gonna take drastic measures to get out. Its rainy and damp outside so the bike sits till tomorrow. To top it all off I had to sit in a dentists chair this afternoon... PITA day:bang head:

Took the day off to get the rear wheel off the Road star for a new tire. Go out to the garage to find the FRONT tire flat, with a teeny tiny finishing nail stuck in the tread. Pull the front wheel to get a new tube put in. While that was being done, I diagnosed the problem with the Max suddenly not charging - probably a bad regulator.. Anyway, I get the front wheel back and can NOT remove the slider pins on the right caliper. Eventually I got one out, but the other ones gonna take drastic measures to get out. Its rainy and damp outside so the bike sits till tomorrow. To top it all off I had to sit in a dentists chair this afternoon... PITA day:bang head:
Don't EVEN get me started--Last 2 days I flicked a piece of popcorn out of my front tooth and have lived off clove oil for 2 f'ing days. Go for a ride on the Max to get away for awhile and get stuck in 5th gear.:bang head:
At least I helped Bill with his r/r and I feel better-my back won't heal until tomorrow and wallet is pissed now.
If it's one thing that burns my ass it's wanting some new mod and having to fix something I was not expecting.My symphothies Bill.

He who dies with the most toys doesn't win, they worked their $@^& off to keep all of it running right. Especially when we get older. 3 trucks, 1 Mustang, 2 Vmax's, a Harley and a Scooter. Have proven that to me.

He who dies with the most toys doesn't win, they worked their $@^& off to keep all of it running right. Especially when we get older. 3 trucks, 1 Mustang, 2 Vmax's, a Harley and a Scooter. Have proven that to me.

Toys, houses, money, stocks, etc,even health.......it all doesn't matter.
What matters is Personal Happiness- the very essence of the Meaning of Life.
As long as you are happy, and your happiness hasn't come at the expense of others,,,,,
You are blessed. Enjoy.
Cheers!

The biggest money sucker, children. Braces, food, shelter, food (teenage boys can eat a lot), clothing, help with cars, insurance, food.... And now my oldest (18) wants a motorcycle. I have no idea where he got that idea from 8^). But I would not change a thing.

I feel your pain. Had my Vmax on the battery maintainer and wouldn't ya guess what it won't do...ugh. Beautiful day for a cruise too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread has been jacked. This battery will work in our bikes? Capacity and terminals are appropriate? Mine finally gave up the ghost.
I think the thread was over. You can either bend the post to fit or ask for the motorcycle post. They make adapters too.

Jacked to the max. I just installed one a few days ago, along with a very nice set of cops from guess who?....wait for it... Blaxmax. The battery is a snug fit and I chose to twist/bend the connectors to fit. Between the two changes my bike is like a new beast. Easier more powerful start, crisper and quicker throttle response. It's worth $83 all day long. (for the cops).

jacked to the max. I just installed one a few days ago, along with a very nice set of cops from guess who?....wait for it... Blaxmax. The battery is a snug fit and i chose to twist/bend the connectors to fit. Between the two changes my bike is like a new beast. Easier more powerful start, crisper and quicker throttle response. It's worth $83 all day long. (for the cops).
$82

Thread has been jacked. This battery will work in our bikes? Capacity and terminals are appropriate? Mine finally gave up the ghost.

It'll work well in your bike. And they stand behind the battery. I got the bad one in the bunch, but the replacement is fine. Now out to replace the starter clutch. I'm hoping I can get my 4 brush starter in easier with the stator cover and gears out of the way. Maybe angle it out better?

Blaxmax,
That's a insanely cheap battery..@ $32.... How long does it last?

Blaxmax,
That's a insanely cheap battery..@ $32.... How long does it last?

Mine is 3 years and still going- load tested and the same as when I bought it. Sorry If I hijacked the thread but DAMN that was a lotta helping members.:clapping:

Hijacked or not, good info. I'm going to order one today. Can't beat that deal at all.

tube?

Back