Stock valve stem side

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know of a size chart for different models/makes/years so I don't end up buying three sets. I'm gonna put 90 degree stems on my 17" wheels at the next tire change.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

never heard of such a thing except vmax wheels, cazz and marchesini wheels are 8.3mm, the rest are the 11.4mm. If you have a rubber one in there now its probably the 11 flavour. who's 17" wheels are they? If they are thundercat donor i'd bet they are the 11s.

On my 85 (stock afaik-bought it with 28k) the rear is to the right, front is straight( no 90 at all). On the rear, it has to go right because of the wheel design.

yea this is the ticket. i changed 4 vmax wheels this weekend and saw the 85 rear cannot point to the left on the rear.

I got those aluminium 90º stem valves and I'm pretty happy so far. They are not cheap but they seem worth it. They are very light as mentionned.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i use them all the time. i love them, I get them from this guy, i usually have them in 2-3 days:

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3991873

also as a general note I thought matching your rim is a good idea, but as far as black on black at least, its shitty. so much nicer to just glance and find the valve stem.

I got them in red over my black rims. The 8mm for the front stock rim and an 11mm at the back on the 5.5" rim.
I had to get a set for both size so now at least I have spare stems just in case.

I'm glad I got those after dealing with all the shit ones available here lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They're yamaha wheels. Fzr front and who knows rear.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

if we were on any other forum i'd say 11. But i'd still guess 11's.

is there a nut you can unscrew to see the hole size currently?

oh on another note these need the short valve core types too. comes with them, but for replacements.

Latest posts

Back