Three wheeler Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdk203

Reaction score
So maybe its been posted here before since its a pretty old revied. But I just stumbled across this three wheeled vmax today and figured I'd share. Its interisting but I like my two wheeled max just the way it is.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2007...torcycle-with-new-tilting-three-wheel-design/

yamaha-v-max-motorcycle-with-new-tilting-three-wheel-design.jpg

"If you ever owned one of these motorcycles, you will know just how hard it is, trying to keep these thing on two wheels", and I thought the Sate of the Union speach was stupidest the thing I heard this month. What a waste of a Vmax, and that tricycle setup looks dumb and dangerous.

I've seen it quite a few times....personally I think it is a cool idea, but bad implementation. If they were to clean up the front end some my opinion may change. However, it is at least a trike that you can take through the twisties...just doesn't look complete to me.:confused2:

I'd shoot myself before I rode anything like those bastard children of a motorcycle and a shopping cart:damn angry:

I don't think I would buy any of those right-now, but I wouldn't mind trying one of ea. for a week.

10 Grand??? Well if my front tire sides out and I wreck, I could take my 10k and buy 2 more nice maxes.

Back