Too much political talk

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

too much political talk?

• Nope, perfect as it is

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • A bit much, would like to see it toned down

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Way too much, impacting my visiting of this site

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Don't give a shit

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters
Being a forum vendor, and speaking only for myself, I have no problem with political discussions, and frequently join in. I think it is a good thing that VMax owners are intelligent and concerned enough with our political situation and position in the world to air their opinions, from all sides. (Note I said all, not just both, sides.)

If the views I express ever dissuade anyone from doing business with me, that is on them, politics should never affect business transactions or friendship.

your input, as a vendor is most definitely appreciated. thank you!

Maybe I'm strange...lol...but I like the naked girls and not put off by them in the slightest :rofl_200:

+2

I see Garretts point about vendor or sponsor satisfaction, they are the forum's bread & butter after all....to be honest, it never occurred to me. :worthy:

thanks danny. on another forum i am on their first rule is simple:

1. Stop. Think. Post.

i think we do a good job of that here, its not derogatory for the most part, and if i saw that corner being turned thats a different story.

I typically just pass on reading it, but I don't care if others like to discuss politics.

That being said ------ 11 days till SPRING! We made it!
punk0000.gif

Not in North Dakota. LOL 4.5 more inches this afternoon.

Back