Very short but powerful video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An embarrissment to every American...this man is a piece of shit...:damn angry:

Just my opinion...

Which man?? Confused is all..

Our organizer in chief bowing to the head gas station attendant.

People overseas used to hate, but respect us. Now they still hate us, but dismiss us.

The worst part is that IF he gets reelected he will be able to appoint (likely) two supreme Court Justices. And the judges he appoints believe in social engineering from the bench. That is the biggest threat to our constitution and our way of life, EVER

An embarrissment to every American...this man is a piece of shit...:damn angry:

Just my opinion...

Well at least he didn't kiss him and hold hands while strolling along with him. LOL

untitled223.jpg
bush-king.jpg

And by the way, I think anyone who calls the President of the United States a piece a shit, is actually a piece of shit himself.

Just my opinion. :biglaugh:

Our organizer in chief bowing to the head gas station attendant.

People overseas used to hate, but respect us. Now they still hate us, but dismiss us.

The worst part is that IF he gets reelected he will be able to appoint (likely) two supreme Court Justices. And the judges he appoints believe in social engineering from the bench. That is the biggest threat to our constitution and our way of life, EVER

Exactly, and all American Soldiers do it for less pay. Democrats give CRAP Raises to the Military and everyone else, if any at all. Nearly 50% of my buying power is gone in the past 4 years... 4 more years of the same CHANGE will destroy America. Watch and See... By the way, VA Care has hit the Toilet too.

Exactly, and all American Soldiers do it for less pay. Democrats give CRAP Raises to the Military and everyone else, if any at all. Nearly 50% of my buying power is gone in the past 4 years... 4 more years of the same CHANGE will destroy America. Watch and See... By the way, VA Care has hit the Toilet too.

Amen brudda..
I still believe that people should be required to take some sort of "test" on ..ya know current events..maybe some social or economic questions.
It is my belief that too many people,with not enough info, are ruining the country.
Then again,maybe its not their fault , as lots are being conned by the media.

the truth IS out there..but you really gotta look for it.

jmo?....

Shame of the matter is I spent some time yrs ago in the military and would do it again right now if they would take me back at Fifty but instead the current administration wants to cut thier pay raises , cut Health care for military families ! Yet our so called Leader bows to these dirtbags and gives into the B.S. , and as was mentioned by cgswss once America was Hated but Respected now it is just plain old hate and dismiss us as a country all at the hands of this spineless prick we call a President. Later Kurt

Weather you want to beleave this whole vidio or not is up to you but I feel everyone should here what the man at the beginning of this vidio has to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHeg77LF4Y&feature=plcp
I saw the video a couple of years ago.I believe your gonna ruffell some feathers.So be it.It should wake up at least a few.In the video the commintator has a lot of facts to back up what he is saying.Cant argue facts.:worthy:Have a great day. Everyone has the right to believe in what they think.Showed the video to my nephew.He went nuts talked to me about religon for a month.Said i was gonna end up in hell,

"2016" is now at Red Box (and other vid renters) If you haven't seen it you should. This is not a Michael Moore hatchet job with made up "facts" This guy takes Obama's book and goes to the places he came from and talkes to the people from those areas There are no "mystery birth records" or crap like that. The conclusion he comes to is very interesting. If you can get a chance rent it and watch it.

Latest posts

Back