VMax stolen!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was asked to post this

Dear Vmax Forum,
I would appreciate it if you could post something on your site that might help me recover my stolen Vmax. My 1990 Vmax was stolen from the area of Stapely and Main in Mesa, Az on Friday August 14th 2009 around 16:30. It was stolen by a white male with crew cut hair, approximately 45 years of age and around 235 lbs. My Vmax is black with polished wheels, home made fork brace, missing the right mirror, no rear turn signals (incorporated into brake light), Az Lic #MC8TDJ. It has brand new Avon Venom tires, Kerker exhaust and newly upholstered seat.
It may have many miles on it and be a little tired and beat, but it is my Max and without it I am naked. I waited 17 years to buy a Vmax, and I have rode this one extremely hard for the past 7 years, it is part of me and I am part of it.
Please help however you can to let the Vmax Forum readers to please keep an eye out for my bike.
I can be reached 24 hours at 602-486-4564. My name is Frank.
Thanks for your help and support.

Frank Warneka
Forever Two Wheels

sorry to hear about this, makes me sick to think of it and how he must feel. Hope someone on the forum can help track the bike down.

I was asked to post this

Dear Vmax Forum,
I would appreciate it if you could post something on your site that might help me recover my stolen Vmax. My 1990 Vmax was stolen from the area of Stapely and Main in Mesa, Az on Friday August 14th 2009 around 16:30. It was stolen by a white male with crew cut hair, approximately 45 years of age and around 235 lbs. My Vmax is black with polished wheels, home made fork brace, missing the right mirror, no rear turn signals (incorporated into brake light), Az Lic #MC8TDJ. It has brand new Avon Venom tires, Kerker exhaust and newly upholstered seat.
It may have many miles on it and be a little tired and beat, but it is my Max and without it I am naked. I waited 17 years to buy a Vmax, and I have rode this one extremely hard for the past 7 years, it is part of me and I am part of it.
Please help however you can to let the Vmax Forum readers to please keep an eye out for my bike.
I can be reached 24 hours at 602-486-4564. My name is Frank.
Thanks for your help and support.

Frank Warneka
Forever Two Wheels

That sucks......:damn angry:

He needs to watch Ebay and Craigslist......

I doubt it will make it here but will watch for it.......:confused2:

I hope we catch this ahole so we can chop off his hands! I will keep an eye out on my local craigslist as well!

forwarding to my relative in Tempe (right next to Mesa).

Sean

Good idea posting it here...get the word out so hopefully the scumbag gets caught!!! He should have posted the VIN# as well.

We need to watch Ebay as this ass hole might try to sell it for parts.
If there are any more details about the bike, let us know so if any of us see something we can notify them and get this guy busted.
<<Dave>>:punk:

yup. any specific things that are different would help (frame braces, knee guards anything like that)

also, who's near mesa?

Sorry to hear that...I had a bike stolen from me many years ago and I know the feelin' dude...I hate thieves. They should all burn

Back