What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like Tom saved you a ton of $$$! And, 'scuff' see what hanging-out w/those MI Hooligans can do to your license? You're lucky that cop had someplace more-important to be (see below).:rofl_200:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 23
I finally got my C.O.O. front end installed along with a set of WR's Rear Sets. Now I need to go for a ride.

picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]

I introduced myself to Yamabond 4 and together we went to work on a oil leak from the stator cables. Everything went as planned although I did have to reference the manual regarding the orientation of the gears. It will be nice to not have an oil splattered exhaust and rear rim!

I changed my exhaust with drilled baffles to the stock exhaust i bought from PATMAX 2 years ago..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407663867774.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407663867774.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 32
Sounds like Tom saved you a ton of $$$! And, 'scuff' see what hanging-out w/those MI Hooligans can do to your license? You're lucky that cop had someplace more-important to be (see below).:rofl_200:
HA HA Ya that BeeKeepers a BAD influence !! :whistlin:

Swapped out my main jets for some 147.5 mains from Sean. Come to find out that the mains that were installed were 180... Is that normal?

If there's a 180 dynojet would that be like a 155 mikuni?

A 180 DJ would be between a 167.5 and 170 mikuni.

Ordered some Voodoo Speakeasies for my UFO slash cuts today. Figured it be a cheap way to change the sound til i get the money to adapt a pair of Carbon fiber Yoshimura RS-3's to my UFO system.

A 180 DJ would be between a 167.5 and 170 mikuni.

Ordered some Voodoo Speakeasies for my UFO slash cuts today. Figured it be a cheap way to change the sound til i get the money to adapt a pair of Carbon fiber Yoshimura RS-3's to my UFO system.

Oh, damn. That's like muscle jet kit with stock needles territory.

Put in my new K & N air filter and went on a 125 mile ride. got 36.4 MPG or 6.35 litres per 100klm. Unfortunately, this was taking it easy. I'm a bit afraid to see how bad it is when I actually give it some.

I got the experience of seeing how a bike handles at 70 mph with air leaking out of my front tire fast. My bike wanted to pull right and hard. I was able to hold a line and not wipe out into a Jersey barrier. Thoughts that were going through my mind were, hoping over the barrier just as I hit. Keeping her upright and not using the front brakes. Getting off the highway as quick as possible. It was a very unsettling experience, but not as bad as a high speed wobble. I pumper her back up, (a few hundred strokes of a tiny bicycle pump) found a loose valve stem, but stopped and check quite a few times on my ride home. Dam, it's good to be alive.

Finally finished up fixing a couple quads for family folk and got them out of my garage. Got my own off road project to finish up then its time to work on the vmax again. :bang head:

Back