Yikes, this makes we cringe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would e interesting to know what caused the meltdown.

But there's a good donor frontend to try on a Gen1 - wonder if it can be made to fit.

Mike

My guess would be... 1. Got rear ended & the gas tank ignited or 2. Got carried away with a burn out.:biglaugh:

I got it from Starvmax website.

One of the admins commented that it was a "theft and burn", I think in Europe.

I got it from Starvmax website.

One of the admins commented that it was a "theft and burn", I think in Europe.

To me thats about as bad as it gets. I'd rather drop my ride then have it get stolen then torched.

I've had one of my XS' stolen it wasn't a good feeling. Although I got it bad 2 weeks later when the jackass tried to sell it to a guy my dad knew. He recognized the bike. the guy was arrested righ then and there.

Rule one, don't take a rare bike
Rule two, Make sure the guy you try to sell it too isn't an off duty trooper who knows the bike.

Would e interesting to know what caused the meltdown.

But there's a good donor frontend to try on a Gen1 - wonder if it can be made to fit.

Mike

I'm more interested in the donor motor! :rocket bike:

A good friend of mine had his gs1000 stolen. He spoted somebody riding it a month later siting at a stop light. He walked up grabed the bar punched the guy in the face. The guy and his rider fell off. My friend jumped on and rode his bike home....

Back