So how do you lift a Vmax by your self if you drop it...!@?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First I grap my front brake and press the brake, then I get down with my ass down to the bike and tilt/lift from out of my legs. It's all in the tilting.
Hope this makes sense since English is not my native language :p

First I grap my front brake and press the brake, then I get down with my ass down to the bike and tilt/lift from out of my legs. It's all in the tilting.
Hope this makes sense since English is not my native language :p
Ingles, My nidder, I have a pretty bad back, I better not drop it..

I have a bmw K12LT total pig at 920pounds but the weight is kind of low and not ultra hard to lift

PS: Love the Netherlands, had many skate, bicycle and motorcycle friends there

This is a Real question, I used to use this trick a few times per dirt bike Ride, but the Vmax is so top heavy and just far more Mass

This is not a stupid question. I tore my biceps tendon lifting the rear end of a bike and needed surgery.

But not learning from my lesson when the rear end kicked out in the grass on my VMax I just grabbed it by the bars a popped it back up. It came up easily but I should have taken more than 1/2 a second to think through what I was doing.

Can't do it by myself anymore since I had a broken elbow a year ago and still suffer from it. :(

This is a Real question, I used to use this trick a few times per dirt bike Ride, but the Vmax is so top heavy and just far more MassView attachment 92148
1st time was a broke kick stand, 2nd time was me parking on the side of a crowned road, not realizing the bike was verticle, my back was turned and it fell into me,LOL. 3rd and last was it falling on me off a fully raised ATV lift!

All three times, it wasn't me that lifted the bike. It was adrenaline!
I threw that Max up like it was a Schwinn bicycle!

There are a few videos on how to lift a bike. Best one I've seen is to squat down with your butt backed up to the seat, knees bent at around 90 degrees. Grab the hand grip and anywhere you can grip the rear of the bike (a handhold) and lift with your legs as you push backwards into the seat. Start stepping backwards as you slowly lift.

You want to make sure the kickstand is extended and the bike is in gear.

Here is a gal doing it:

1st time was a broke kick stand, 2nd time was me parking on the side of a crowned road, not realizing the bike was verticle, my back was turned and it fell into me,LOL. 3rd and last was it falling on me off a fully raised ATV lift!

All three times, it wasn't me that lifted the bike. It was adrenaline!
I threw that Max up like it was a Schwinn bicycle!
Six Spine Fusions, Beat Adrenaline Anyday...

The adventure bikes had gotten so top heavy they sale inflatable bags using the exhaust gases to lift them up (Oil starvation aside is not a bad alternative..

There are a few videos on how to lift a bike. Best one I've seen is to squat down with your butt backed up to the seat, knees bent at around 90 degrees. Grab the hand grip and anywhere you can grip the rear of the bike (a handhold) and lift with your legs as you push backwards into the seat. Start stepping backwards as you slowly lift.

Here is a gal doing it:

Been there done that so many times, but is a miracle i'm not on a wheel chair already..

Here is a gal doing it:

Here is a gal doing it:

This is the way I was taught very early on by a motor cycle cop in Toronto and I have showed it to a lot of people and I have had to do it a couple times in life

This is the way I was taught very early on by a motor cycle cop in Toronto and I have showed it to a lot of people and I have had to do it a couple times in life
I build a "Motocross" bike out of a bmw R11S (The Sport Bike) and my Goal was to Crash it a HUNDRED Times in one year, but i fry the Engine at crash97 chasing a pair of ktm 950's (A year before they came out) with the heads pack with Mud.

PS; I have bunch of Cop friends in Europe that i have no hope trying to catch up, they are so very skillful, balsy and precise..

I build a "Motocross" bike out of a bmw R11S (The Sport Bike) and my Goal was to Crash it a HUNDRED Times in one year, but i fry the Engine at crash97 chasing a pair of ktm 950's (A year before they came out) with the heads pack with Mud.

PS; I have bunch of Cop friends in Europe that i have no hope trying to catch up, they are so very skillful, balsy and precise..

I admire your goals, and build.

Ingles, My nidder, I have a pretty bad back, I better not drop it..

I have a bmw K12LT total pig at 920pounds but the weight is kind of low and not ultra hard to lift

PS: Love the Netherlands, had many skate, bicycle and motorcycle friends there
I dont knowabout all that, I dropped my k12LT the day I bought it on the side of xpressway and to lift that thing was a mission, my back was hurting 3 days after, I hope I don’t have to do that to the Vmax

This post made my balls rattle having had my share of upriting enough fallen motorcycles W/O proper knowledge . Grim facts every biker needs to know . A special thanks & love to the lady lifter . Priceless video !

This post made my balls rattle having had my share of upriting enough fallen motorcycles W/O proper knowledge . Grim facts every biker needs to know . A special thanks & love to the lady lifter . Priceless video !
Is all about Technical, but the boxer also have a massive advantage because they never really "FALL" so they lay down at about 40deggres and if you pull them from the tail, the step uphill becomes a step downhill and they are almost effortless to lift, many times only one hand is necessary..

Back