MY 2015 Vmax is really mine now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it was April Fool's Day... Dirty Trick! He may have had some other finances to cover and wasn't worried about your timing and with cash in hand. I am a true optimist when it comes to trusting folks but it has bitten me more than once when it comes to $$$. I am more careful than I used to be too. My Dad taught me that a man's word is his bond and we did a lot of handshakes back then! Fool me once and that is all you get. I hope you scolded him good on the fiasco he caused.

The biggest advantage he had was he lives in Glasgow Montana, So once I got the bike home all I could do was try to talk on the phone. He stopped taking calls he would only text me maybe 3 times, saying it ( release of lien ) was in the mail. That went on for 6 weeks. I finally contacted his lien company and then last week I got the release of lien from him and from the finance company a day later.

Moral of the story: Don't buy a bike from anyone that is too far away for you to go kick his ass.!!!!:punk:

The biggest advantage he had was he lives in Glasgow Montana, So once I got the bike home all I could do was try to talk on the phone. He stopped taking calls he would only text me maybe 3 times, saying it ( release of lien ) was in the mail. That went on for 6 weeks. I finally contacted his lien company and then last week I got the release of lien from him and from the finance company a day later.

Moral of the story: Don't buy a bike from anyone that is too far away for you to go kick his ass.!!!!:punk:
You got that right! That "out of sight...out of mind" mentality is so wrong!:hammer bash:

You got that right! That "out of sight...out of mind" mentality is so wrong!:hammer bash:

when it was all done and over, I found out he didn't pay off his loan on the bike until May 15,2016 I bought it April 1, 2016.

The only good part about this whole thing is I got a gorgeous bike with 2006 miles on it Plus all kinds of extras:
Extras include:
All weather cover
Rear wheel stand
Back rest with luggage rack
Monster Big Air intake system
Vance & Hines performance exhaust
Custom ECU reflash
Boulevard windscreen

newvmax.jpg

I am putting bar end mirrors on it, other things I just bought was a Stiletto Rear Seat Cowl , the backrest and luggage rack are coming offf.

when it was all done and over, I found out he didn't pay off his loan on the bike until May 15,2016 I bought it April 1, 2016.

The only good part about this whole thing is I got a gorgeous bike with 2006 miles on it Plus all kinds of extras:
Extras include:
All weather cover
Rear wheel stand
Custom ECU reflash
Boulevard windscreen

newvmax.jpg

I am putting bar end mirrors on it, other things I just bought was a Stiletto Rear Seat Cowl , the backrest and luggage rack are coming offf.
Nice package deal!

Extras include:
All weather cover
Rear wheel stand
Custom ECU reflash
Boulevard windscreen

newvmax.jpg

Glad to hear the bike is finally yours and that much too long anticipated first ride legally plated in your name and with your so very appropriate license plate; MYVMAX!:punk:

Glad to hear the bike is finally yours and that much too long anticipated first ride legally plated in your name and with your so very appropriate license plate; MYVMAX!:punk:

Yes whomever is behind me will see "MYVMAX" I like that name, it was my first pick and then I did a poll and it came in first by far.

Back