Girl friends

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki66

Reaction score
I have to say that girl friends are a pain in the ASS! They sure do make me want to just by sex when needed, and then I can put the saved money into owning another motorcycle. I believe having two bikes in the stable is no problems. One never get jealous of the other.

you think girl friends are a pain, try a wife, and an ex wife!

This

black_flag_bars1.jpg

Maybe you should become gay? Won't have to put up with any shit...

Attachments

• gay-pride-parade-fairy.jpg
    gay-pride-parade-fairy.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 41
Think that's just trading verbal shit for actual shit, and "she's a pain in the ass" for an actual pain in your ass.

the above lyrics are correct.

The last day of BS from her has just really sucked. I am starting to think that being gay is less painful. Not that im going there, but if you tell am man that enough is enough he will stop. NOT A WOMAN

See attached pic says more than a bookstore full of books

Attachments

• life_choice_fail.jpg
    life_choice_fail.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 35
Find the right one and it's not bad... Been down the bad one road... Thank GOD I didn't marry that one.

My wife and I live on the philosophy of it's a two way street.

I do dishes, laundry, vacuum, mow the lawn, blow the snow, clean the house.... yada yada yada... I don't take her for granted and she doesn't take me for granted. She knows she got a good guy. She sees her friends husbands who sit on their asses playing video games all weekend while they work and toil. Sorry but that's BULL SHIT! I have almost NO respect for them.

Chris

I'm right with you there Chris. Take anyone for granted and they're gone.

Always a two-way street! Do some get some, it's all good.

I believe having two bikes in the stable is no problems. One never get jealous of the other.

I beg to differ. My Vmax has not been the same since buying a Rune. First came the little, ever so subtle left fork leak, then it was the side cover oil leak. Then my battery took a crap, and now I have to pull a complete dissassembly and rebuild of the front brake calipers cause it don't want to brake properly any more. None of that happened until AFTER I bought a Rune. The Max is jealous. I know it is. There can be no other explanation. :confused2::confused2::confused2:

you think girl friends are a pain, try a wife, and an ex wife!
I hear you "D" my ex is like an old ghost that haunts the shit out of me.
Even tho she has an old man the bitch still thinks that I`m responseable for her getting herself into bullshit (especially financial shit holes) and even tho I usually ignore it, my girlfriend just gets pissed at me more and more.
<<Dave>>:bang head::bang head::damn angry::bang head:

IMHO, It`s all prostitution,
You still have to pay through the ass wether you buy it or you marry it.:confused2:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Back