Let me see your lighting mods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The screen above it doesn't match though, trying to think of something to replace it with - maybe the front section of a WW2 helmet :confused2:

Then I'll have to repaint the bike a deep olive green, or maybe digital camo :ummm:

Did u use projectors with angel eyes integrated?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

29072011518.jpg

Talking about headlights... These ones costed me €35 new... and are slim with angel eyes... Are originally car fog lights...

12062011499.jpg

angeleyeswhitebigtwinle.jpg

That I like! We've considered doing some but just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

Here you go Sean... Pretty simple actually... I wired it to the rear brake switch lead... Waterproof led strip

13012011257.jpg

i think they're different actually but similar. i'd love a light like that eventually

For those who are using the Hella FF75 driving lights, can I ask if you bought (if so I would love to know where) or if you fabricated brackets to install these. I am looking at getting 2 of these as shown in some of your pics. I think they look great! Any info on the brackets is helpful.

thanks

BTW - autoanything.com has the set of these for $105 shipped. Not bad since some places are trying to get $100 a piece.

For those who are using the Hella FF75 driving lights, can I ask if you bought (if so I would love to know where) or if you fabricated brackets to install these. I am looking at getting 2 of these as shown in some of your pics. I think they look great! Any info on the brackets is helpful.

i'm still debating between them and a 7-inch round, but if i were to go with the "slots", i might get them from here, so that i don't have to bother fabbing up brackets: http://www.aztec8.com/catalog/c37_p1.html i think it's where Shover got his. then i again i'm a cheapskate, so i might have to think up of a way to cludge them on.

i'm still debating between them and a 7-inch round, but if i were to go with the "slots", i might get them from here, so that i don't have to bother fabbing up brackets: http://www.aztec8.com/catalog/c37_p1.html i think it's where Shover got his. then i again i'm a cheapskate, so i might have to think up of a way to cludge them on.

Yes thats the website where KJ got them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back