New pieces arrived in the mail today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha guys!

That's fine that forwards aren't for you, as a matter of fact, I get that from MOST guys with V-Max's. They ARE however for me. I have drag bars on the bike, the seat will be going out, this bike serves as a CRUISER first. Fast second. I've owned faster bikes than the Max, but love it for what it is. A Muscle CRUISER.

No sitting on the rear seat when the wife occupies it, as well as the rear pegs. I think if I end up with getting a second bike down the road I'm going to turn the max into a solo seat bobber style bike, but we'll see.

After not logging one mile on my max, I can't say if it is comfy for me or not. But being tall, I have been hit with many of leg cramps, even on my venture and goldwing. The forwards on my chopper kicked much ass, legs were relaxed and with the exception of the rigid frame killing the crushed discs in my back the ride was comfortable.

I had drag bars on the thing, and I have to admit. When I kicked that big twin I had to hang on and try to lock my heels under the pegs as it felt like I was going to roll off the back.

But in a nutshell what works for you is all that matters.:punk:

I like the mid controls on the Max. I got the Max because my RZ350 was too uncomfortable for long rides. The Max is like a rolling sofa compared to the RZ. The RZ will kill you after 30 minutes. I only mentioned the rearsets because that would be the only direction I could see moving as they offer more control. However, I would not do that to the Max...it is fine as is.

Mike

Back