New Vmax Owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redlinesd1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Picked up my 06 a couple weeks ago and am loving it. It had a couple mods done to it and I have more plans for it in the future. I can see this being another moneypit already.lol But all in good fun. Wondering if there are any owners in my area? Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. Great to see this bike has such a following. Happy riding!!!!

Welcome to the forum. You're going to like it here. Enjoy. There's nothing like riding your Vmax the first season. The first year I bought my bike you couldn't get me off it. And this year after getting used to it I still logged 10k plus.
Steve-o

Welcome to the very best V-Max forum anywhere!...........Western Michigan here, Plenty of active riders around this state, if you ever make it this way look us up!......................Tom.

Welcome to the best forum on the net.

Ditto like a mutha.

I was a member here looong before actually owned a vmax..and so I just lurked and learned. I knew I would have my Vmax someday,and that someday -for me- was last month. :punk:

Enjoy your new Max..and the Forum.

This site is an absolutely invaluable resource. Both for help, advice, parts, you name it, its here. Way better than any dealer or service manual.

welcome, you will find a bunch of vmax owners in alberta you can ride with......how about some pics of your new ride?

Welcome newbie, you will find more help and good advise here than you will anywhere

Welcome aboard...you'll love the forum...soooo much love here I find myself sheding tears on a daily basis :)

Even more than the forum, you will love the bike!
Ride the legend!

Sent from my Smart-Ass phone.

Back