Surprise motorcycle show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I went on a little ride today with my son. He's 11. We decided to go to a local mall and look around. When we got there, the mall was filled with motorcycles, and a few hot rod cars. Who knew! They were mostly custom Harleys with nice paint jobs, and a few dealers. One of the bikes that caught my eye was a GSX1300 Hyabusa on sale for 10,999. I didn't pay attention to the year, so I don't know if it was brand new or a leftover. I thought that sounded like a good price for that bike. They also had a booth for a group called "ride with pride". You have to get your permit then you take their class. I believe it's a 16 hr course. After you complete the course you have your motorcycle license. No road test, no DMV. I'm sure you get some sort of test in the class, but after that your good to go. My wife was thinking about getting her license., so I think this is the way to go. The class cost $275.00.
Then I went to another booth, and It was a powdercoat guy. I am always reading about you guys getting all your stuff powdercoated, and I wondered If there was a guy close to me. Come to find out his shop is 3 miles from my house. He has an oven big enough to do a car frame.
On the way home I filled up with gas. I checked the mileage and got 36 mpg. I thought that was pretty good for redlight to redlight traffic.
So my little 25 mile road trip was a lot of fun and quite Informative.
Tim

yea thats how i got my license here in MA.

Latest posts

Back